New Profile Posts

1. Fanny Magnet
    Fanny Magnet
    God has truly blessed me with the Vita, I'm going to have a day on Sonic racing, only cost me £6.
  2. Akros
    Akros
    Organizing the Vita games to make room for the new ones and I've just realized that 83 is the most games I've ever owned for a single system
    1. Akros
      Akros
      So I guess Vita is my second favorite system now (Nobody will ever take the throne from Megadrive) xD
      Jan 21, 2018 at 2:12 PM
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I think I’m only going to have a few dozen physical Vita games left by the time I’m done selling off games I no longer want or play. :O
    1. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I’m grateful these suckers fetch a nice price on eBay, tho! I was able to buy myself a new Glock 26 Austria polymer by only selling like 15 Vita games. LOL
      Jan 20, 2018 at 7:57 PM
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Any imports on that list other than Dragon Quest Builders?
      Jan 21, 2018 at 4:32 AM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      As of this time, that’s the only import I’m selling along with many other NA physical releases.
      Jan 21, 2018 at 3:01 PM
  4. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair is blowing my mind on so many levels. The twists and turns are so damn good.
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      You're in for a treat man. It's a side story that connects 1 and 2 together. So it's definitely worth a play!
      Jan 20, 2018 at 9:36 AM
      Axeru777 likes this.
    4. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Huh, I really liked the characters from the first one so much better
      Jan 20, 2018 at 10:10 AM
    5. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I actually would agree with you on that Atom, first game had the best cast in my opinion.
      Jan 21, 2018 at 4:33 AM
      TheAtom likes this.
  5. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    Flash Sale is live! There are PS Vita games this time.
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      The clouds...the clouds are lifting.
      Jan 20, 2018 at 12:42 AM
      Axeru777 likes this.
    3. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      That's US, isn't it..?
      Jan 21, 2018 at 9:34 AM
  6. Akros
    Akros
    "Operation Game" os keeping me busy today xD
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Something tells me I shouldn't ask. xD
      Jan 20, 2018 at 12:43 AM
    3. Akros
      Akros
      Just check the "what you bought today" thread xD
      Jan 20, 2018 at 2:19 AM
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I'll give it a look! xD
      Jan 20, 2018 at 9:39 AM
  7. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    Anybody know where I can buy a physical copy of the Asian release of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory for PS Vita in the UK?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Off to Play Asia with you Axeru!
      Jan 20, 2018 at 12:43 AM
    3. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      Retro8bit when you buy something from PlayAsia how long does it usually take for the item to arrive?
      Jan 20, 2018 at 8:07 AM
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Depends on where you live. I'm in the states, so it roughly takes around a week give or take.
      Jan 20, 2018 at 9:37 AM
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Whoa! Sony just sent me a message on my PS4 and gave me $10 USD to add to my PlayStation Store Wallet for FREE! Insane! Thank you, Sony! :D
    1. Retro8bit, 2048Dan and rajat like this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Nope. Just completely random! I fired up my SSD hot-rodded PS4 Pro to watch some YouTube earlier and I had a message received from PlayStation. I opened it up to check and see what they wanted and they let me know that they added $10 USD to my wallet! No reason why at all! Strange huh?
      Jan 19, 2018 at 7:15 PM
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Dang dude nice, congrats! :)
      Jan 20, 2018 at 12:44 AM
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Hell yeah! Thanks, buddy! :)
      Jan 20, 2018 at 1:41 AM
  9. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Wow! Mecho Tales is a cinch to Platinum. You basically just have to play the game, and everything's a gold trophy.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      It's "okay." The style and look is awesome, music is great, and controls are decent. It plays a bit on the clunky side though. There are numerous glitches and the game feels a bit on the unfinished side. I think it needed more time in Q&A.
      Jan 19, 2018 at 8:39 AM
    3. Billybobbean
      Billybobbean
      Seems to be a running theme for that dev from what people have commented in the past
      Jan 19, 2018 at 10:44 AM
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Yeah, it definitely suffers from the same problems Plauge Road did.
      Jan 20, 2018 at 1:15 AM
  10. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Monsta Hauntah Worldu-desu BEITAH launches in 2 and a half hours. Time for me to slay my first native HD Elder Dragon. TIME FOR SOME PAIN!!!
    2. Billybobbean
      Billybobbean
      Jan 19, 2018 at 3:38 PM
    3. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Yeah you get bonuses for completing each quest. Some of the monster materials are also received as well.
      Jan 19, 2018 at 9:45 PM
    4. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      Billybobbean eehhh to be honest I'm not really sure what they are going to give me lol. Some provisions I guess? Also there is something looks like "facepaint" for our avatar from the looks of the PSN store ads.

I'm pretty sure it won't make us "BETA TESTER" OP or anything, so you don't really need to think much about it. Just do it for fun if you feel like doing them.
      Jan 20, 2018 at 3:54 AM
      3VOLVE likes this.
  11. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones Axeru777
    Playing sonic & allstars racing....playstation's Mario kart! :)
    1. Axeru777 likes this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I know it's an unpopular opinion, but that's one of the greatest racing games ever made!
      Jan 19, 2018 at 12:14 AM
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
  12. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Liar Princess Blind Prince is a new project from NIS in the same vein as Yomawari. Hoping for a Vita release!
    1. Pata and Retro8bit like this.
    2. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Jan 18, 2018 at 4:55 PM
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Whoa, definitely a game that is up my alley. Thanks for the share!
      Jan 19, 2018 at 12:16 AM
    4. Pata
      Pata
      That's the game that stood out (for me) from the NIS' conference. Description sounds good.
      Jan 19, 2018 at 2:24 PM
  13. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    2. lesdennis
      lesdennis
      yeah gutted there is no Vita version this time around, kinda pushing me to buy a Switch now.... I really enjoyed the first Gal Gun
      Jan 18, 2018 at 6:46 PM
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I like getting free hugs... *crickets*
      Jan 19, 2018 at 12:17 AM
    4. Vita_Girl
      Jan 20, 2018 at 3:20 PM
  14. Akros
    Akros
    Photokano Kiss or Ebikore Photokano Kiss? I wanna upgrade from the PSP original but I think the Ebikore one only adds a DLC code.
  15. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones Axeru777
    [Trails of Cold Steel] Whew, just beat the 3 Pit Demons...i murdered them after I spent all day grinding! My party is super powerful now. However, I did get my butt kicked by the demons which made grind hard in order to OWN their demon a$$es!
    1. Axeru777 likes this.
    3. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      Who's your party?
      Jan 18, 2018 at 11:19 AM
    4. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Well you fight with the whole class VII with but chose Rean fie jusis Laura with two backups for the 3rd floor in old school house side quest.
      Jan 18, 2018 at 9:17 PM
    5. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      Mine was Rean, Emma, Laura, and Alisa in Trails of Cold Steel 1.
      Jan 18, 2018 at 11:44 PM
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
  16. zodaex
    zodaex
    My two copies of Mecho Tales just arrived! :D :D
    1. Retro8bit and shadowman like this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Mine arrived today too, along with Rock Boshers. :)
      Jan 18, 2018 at 6:03 AM
      zodaex likes this.
  17. 2048Dan
    2048Dan
    1. DojoDan likes this.
    3. 2048Dan
      2048Dan
      Thanks guys! subbed back Tuumis, gl with your channel!
      Jan 18, 2018 at 9:59 AM
      Tuumis likes this.
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I’ll sub to you as well, 2048Dan! Subbing now! :)
      Jan 18, 2018 at 9:57 PM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Subbed to you as well, Tuumis!
      Jan 18, 2018 at 9:59 PM
      Tuumis likes this.
  18. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    I'm not buying a Switch to play Nintendo games. I don't justify a platform just for First Party. It needs at least some good 3rd Party.
    2. lesdennis
      lesdennis
      I've been umming and ahhing over buying a Switch the past week, only problem is I've never been into Nintendo, I just want it for the new Senran Kagura massage game (typical me!!!) and Doom (already have on PS4).

Can't see much else I actually want to play on it at the moment... hmmm
      Jan 17, 2018 at 5:50 PM
    3. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Yeah I gotta wait to see more support otherwise. I'm most certainly not buying it for games that require motion control (Super Mario Odyssey) and I'm not interested in BOTW's Weapon degradation and terrible music or lack thereof. Metroid seems interesting but if they force motion controls I will not be happy.
      Jan 17, 2018 at 6:20 PM
    4. zodaex
      zodaex
      *Shrug* I'm happy with my Switch just in order to play Puyo Puyo Tetris. My other 4 games are just icing on the cake. Puyo Tetris alone made the system awesome for me but to each their own.
      Jan 17, 2018 at 11:54 PM
  19. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones Axeru777
    Switch is the spiritual successor to my Vita. Essentially the "Vita 2"
    1. Renegade Bastard and Retro8bit like this.
    3. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Axeru777 I gotcha! However, Nintendo just announced some third party games as well as first/second party games. Switch physical library is growing! It's an awesome system ESPECIALLY as a handheld despite the silly directional buttons n removable joycons in which I don't particularly care for...i use the pro controllers mostly, even in portable mode.
      Jan 18, 2018 at 2:09 AM
    4. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Renegade Bastard i totally support the Switch. It's a damn great system n a powerful handheld. Honestly I don't look at it as a home console but rather a handheld with the abiltity to output to a tv like most handhelds...look at the specs n gamecards...should tell u.
      Jan 18, 2018 at 2:12 AM
    5. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Retro8bit it won't be a plunge of regret [hopefully] I root for Switch JUST THE SAME as I do Vita! Nintendo is doing a superb job of supporting the Switch WORLDWIDE better than Sony did for Vita
      Jan 18, 2018 at 2:14 AM
  20. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I agree! Dreamcastguy makes some pretty decent YouTube content and he is a Vita supporter as well, so it’s always nice to see him post a Vita video.
      Jan 17, 2018 at 2:32 AM
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I do what he does on my Vita. I mainly use mine to play tons of legacy PSP and PS One Classics via backwards compatibility. That feature is so cool! I wish my Switch could play 3DS games via backwards compatibility! Smh!
      Jan 17, 2018 at 2:33 AM
    5. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      WHOA! The Vita was $250 at launch?? o.O Now I know why it flopped...
      Jan 17, 2018 at 2:26 PM
  21. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Just a quick thanks to everyone on here for making this place so good.
    2. DojoDan
      DojoDan
      .. and I'm currently part into her first book The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet. And one of Frederick Pohls' Heechee books as well, I think the second in the series. All I did was read when I was feeling crap to be honest. Recommend Croshaws book though enjoyed that quite a bit.
      Jan 17, 2018 at 2:24 AM
    3. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Try out Philip K Dick. Some of the most interesting, mind-bending sci-fi ever. I mostly recommend some short story bundles that are out there. Pure joy.
      Jan 17, 2018 at 1:55 PM
      DojoDan likes this.
    4. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      You're welcome! This is the best [Vita] gaming forum/community ever!
      Jan 18, 2018 at 1:44 AM
      DojoDan likes this.
  22. Akros
    Akros
    Trails in the Sky FC Evolution beaten :) Just on hard, don't know if I'll do a nightmare play though
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I have Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky game for my PSP. Amazing game! :)
      Jan 16, 2018 at 3:45 AM
      Akros likes this.
    3. Akros
      Akros
      So do I. European edition is getting quite hard to find
      Jan 16, 2018 at 10:30 AM
      Retro8bit likes this.
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Really? Wow! Well it's certainly worth being sought after, one of the best games on the PSP!
      Jan 17, 2018 at 2:18 AM
  23. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    2nd copy paid off, bought mics for my PS4, got yearly PS+ paid off. bought some more USB cables. Monster Hunter World countdown commence!
    1. Pata and Retro8bit like this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Well, looks like you're more than ready! :)
      Jan 15, 2018 at 4:25 AM
      3VOLVE likes this.
    3. Billybobbean
      Billybobbean
      I pre-ordered MHW using some player points vouchers. Bring on the 26th!
      Jan 15, 2018 at 8:47 AM
      3VOLVE likes this.
  24. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Poor Vita! It’s losing it’s niche as is the definitive platform to play JRPGs & Indies on! Switch is slowing changing that “is” to “was” :(
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      You make a very strong and valid point, Retro8bit. The Vita far outclassed its competitor, the 3DS and hell, even the “New” Nintendo 3DS! Vita is still a substantially better platform hardware wise. But when people see the handheld? They have no idea what the hell it is! Lack of advertisement helped to send Vita to an early grave. :(
      Jan 14, 2018
      Retro8bit likes this.
    3. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Just a sign SONY should make a new one but it won't be for a while. So get comfy with the Switch.
      Jan 15, 2018 at 1:10 AM
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I'll admit I absolutely love the Switch design , Nintendo definitely got things right with it. For me though, when it comes to portability, I still prefer the Vita. It's smaller and thus more comfortable to carry around in my opinion.
      Jan 15, 2018 at 4:30 AM
  25. shadowman
    shadowman
    So by my count, if I buy on average 8 Vita games a month from now to the end of the year I'll end up with 500 Vita games. Its on!
    1. The_stats_guy and AllHasRed like this.
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      rajat - Me too, that's my first priority, then afterwards I'll concentrate on more imports. So even if I never achieve the dream of owning every Vita game, I'll at least have a complete set for a region. :)
      Jan 14, 2018
    4. shadowman
      shadowman
      I think I'm pretty good for NA/EU titles. I can see most of my focus being on Japanese and limited releases this year alongside any domestic new releases.
      Jan 14, 2018
    5. zodaex
      zodaex
      Once I buy The New YS and Tokyo Xanadu I'll have every Vita game I want thats out :)
      Jan 14, 2018
      Retro8bit and DojoDan like this.