New Profile Posts

1. Akros
    Akros
    Almost done with Ludum dare 41. Tomorrow is thr last day of the 72 hour jam so I'll be able to show it to you guys ;)
    1. AllHasRed likes this.
  2. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    Reached the second ending of God Eater Resurrection. That was...interesting. I’ll keep playing, there seems to be even more to come.
  3. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Completed Thomas was alone. Great game but would have liked the puzzles to be a tad more difficult
    1. Mr Tornado likes this.
    2. Mr Tornado
      Mr Tornado
      I loved Thomas Was Alone & agree it was a little bit too easy, though probably pitched just right for me which is why I was able to complete it!
      Apr 23, 2018 at 1:14 PM
      The_stats_guy likes this.
    3. The_stats_guy
      The_stats_guy
      Hue is a great one to move onto if you haven't already played it. Nice story/music again, but gets tougher and has a lot more mechanics to the puzzles. I'd love a physical release
      Apr 23, 2018 at 6:28 PM
    4. The_stats_guy
      The_stats_guy
      Btw, did you spot the extra levels after you complete it? The ones with the jetpack green square. I thought that was a cool addition
      Apr 23, 2018 at 6:35 PM
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Ghost Recon: Wildlands is on sale at Best Buy brand new for only $20, but of course they are out of stock on the game at the moment! Grr! :(
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    “Women are a mystery” Yeah, a mystery to you blue pill guys. Us red pill guys are clued in and fully understand a woman’s mind. ;) #MGTOW
  6. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Just browsing eBay and noticed Outrun Coast to Coast on Xbox is like £50+?? What now?? Is it better than outrun2?
    1. DojoDan
      DojoDan
      If anyone's wondering Ive read Outrun 2 has less content but looks better. And it's five quid so no contest!
      Apr 21, 2018 at 10:39 PM
  7. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Congrats on God of War’s review scores / success, Santa Monica Studio’s Cory Barlog and team! High-five and pat on the back to each of you!
    1. Axeru777 likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I’d highly recommend the PS4 console in general! It has nearly ALL the Vita games and so much more! :D
      Apr 21, 2018 at 7:05 PM
      Axeru777 likes this.
    4. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      I'm really looking forward to buying one, I'm just waiting for Black Friday or boxing day so it'll be cheaper lol
      Apr 21, 2018 at 8:01 PM
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Man! You missed out then! Last Black Friday, GameStop and many other stores were selling a brand new 1TB PS4 Slim for only $199.99 USD! I think GameStop even threw in a $50 games gift card, so the console was actually only $149.99! I didn’t buy one as I already own PS4 Pro, but still tho! Amazing deal, IMO!
      Apr 21, 2018 at 8:17 PM
      Axeru777 likes this.
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Hub World / Linear > Open World games. I’d much rather play the former over the later.
    1. zodaex likes this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Hub World and Linear games seem to be more content rich and highly detailed vs most open worlds in games. Ever notice how most open world games feel empty, not lived in, and have less things of actual value to explore. I especially noticed this in Far Cry 5. The open world is too big for its own good in that game.
      Apr 21, 2018 at 1:03 PM
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Hub world games like Deus Ex: Human Revolution / Mankind Divided?! Way more to do and explore and at much higher detail! The world definitely feels used and lived-in! Linear narrative games like The Last of Us / Uncharted as well! I like open world games, but like hub world and linear games a whole lot more!
      Apr 21, 2018 at 1:05 PM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      There are some amazingly detailed open world games, like GTA V for example, but open world games like that are few and far between. Most others feel empty and cheap, IMO.
      Apr 21, 2018 at 1:06 PM
  9. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    "SKY FORCE ANNIVERSARY" went straight from "UN-released" to "PSPLUS Free-Play" here in my area.
    1. Renegade Bastard likes this.
    3. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      pretty fun shoot 'em up
      Apr 20, 2018 at 7:55 PM
    4. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      Great to know she's fun. I'm going to add her to my library first.

I Will give her a spin after I'm done with "RAIDEN V.
      Apr 21, 2018 at 4:38 PM
    5. The_stats_guy
      The_stats_guy
      Playing sky force anniversary at the moment... absolutely love it
      Apr 21, 2018 at 5:05 PM
  10. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Lootboxes may just become illegal in the Netherlands! Games either need to fix it, or they'll be forbidden!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Were they? I don't think so, as Rocket League and FIFA seem to have had that for quite a bit, and it's not like those games fly under the radar, but I am not sure.
      Apr 22, 2018 at 12:34 PM
    3. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      The FIFA here we are refering to the FUT mode right? I remember they did mention such activities are deemed illegal in their "Terms and Agreement".

Of course I may be wrong too, as I do not play much FIFA. I haven't play Rocket League yet so I can't comment on that.
      Apr 22, 2018 at 4:49 PM
    4. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Oh really? I don't really play either so I just got it from hearsay. I heard indeed that FIFA's trades goes via 'shady websites', but supposedly Rocket League seemse to have it embedded in their Steam version? I don't know really, but I heard Steam games seem to have it more often.
      Apr 23, 2018 at 9:17 AM
  11. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Going to play Phantasy Star Nova and aim to 100% it. Been craving a Phantasy Star game lately and my Vita is just sitting there.
    2. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      I wish there was an english version release
      Apr 20, 2018 at 7:54 PM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Apr 20, 2018 at 8:23 PM
      3VOLVE and Axeru777 like this.
    4. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      3VOLVE Awesome. Wish it was English dubbed. zodaex I agree. I think a Switch localization "DUB" should be an order! I'd love to play this game
      Apr 21, 2018 at 12:08 AM
      zodaex likes this.
  12. 2048Dan
    2048Dan
    Cheating on my Vita with an N3DS XL...
    2. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Us 2000 model users suffer from auto dim when it's not feasible becuz the 2000 model screen is already dim enough! It's the Vita gamecard software that triggers this auto dim and locks it at 80is%
      Apr 22, 2018 at 5:01 AM
    3. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      I ALWAAAYS dimmed my vuta 1000 becuz I was always tired when playing it n the screen was waaaay to vibrant but beautiful
      Apr 22, 2018 at 5:05 AM
      2048Dan likes this.
    4. 2048Dan
      2048Dan
      I also dim my screen manually so I had no idea this was a problem..
      Apr 22, 2018 at 10:13 AM
  13. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    What pisses me off? Sony is committed to the dead technology known as PS VR. Sales are abysmal, yet they don’t abandon like they did Vita!
    1. Roscoe Jones, Retro8bit and 3VOLVE like this.
    3. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      If we weren't all so scattered around the world, I'd be up for organizing a meetup xD
      Apr 21, 2018 at 9:27 AM
      Renegade Bastard and zodaex like this.
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Have mercy that’s an Uber number of frames, zodaex! I’ve only ever seen up to 60fps with my own eyes. That alone impressed me! I can’t even imagine how smooth 144 fps would look like! :O
      Apr 21, 2018 at 1:10 PM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I agree, zodaex and TheAtom a meet-up for some local gaming would be sweet! :)
      Apr 21, 2018 at 1:11 PM
  14. Fanny Magnet
    Fanny Magnet
    I had a cocktail machine once, like the ones you used to see in pubs, it was good, played all the retro games. Mr Do! was my favourite.
  15. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Musynx coming to Vita & PS4 in June via LimitedRunGames. Full details in the LRG thread.
    1. shadowman, AllHasRed, rajat and 2 others like this.
    2. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      Wonder will the VITA R3 ver. still happening?

I would prefer that if possible for DLCs purposes.
      Apr 19, 2018 at 3:59 AM
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I saw the tweet this morning. Ugh and I just finished telling my subs on Youtube that it waa cancelled.
      Apr 19, 2018 at 9:41 AM
  16. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    The salt is real among PC gamers in their opinion of how “trash” XB1X is. THE HATE INTENSIFIES! Performance per dollar? XB1X rocks, IMO! :D
    1. Retro8bit and Colorado Rockie like this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      My favorite Xbox exclusives are all the big titles, zodaex. Gears of War, Halo, Forza Motorsport, State of Decay, etc. I’m definitely looking forward to State of Decay 2 next month as its only going to be priced at $30 brand new! I’m still on Windows 7 on my laptop, so no “Play Anywhere” for me with Xbox Life digital purchases. I’ll just buy physical.
      Apr 19, 2018 at 1:31 AM
      zodaex likes this.
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I'd gladly buy an Xbone to play Cuphead.
      Apr 19, 2018 at 9:43 AM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Thanks for reminding me, Retro8bit. I just put that game on my Wishlist! Waiting for a sale, but I’ll be buying it for sure. :)
      Apr 19, 2018 at 2:12 PM
  17. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    I want to travel to that parallel world where the Vita was successful & titles like Bioshock,inFamous,Warrior's Lair were released for it.
    1. Retro8bit and Renegade Bastard like this.
    3. Fanny Magnet
      Fanny Magnet
      The vita has been more than successful in my book, in fact too successful, I'll never sell or run out of games with the backlog I have.
      Apr 19, 2018 at 2:32 AM
      Axeru777 and Renegade Bastard like this.
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I agree with Fanny on this. Even if the Vita was completely killed off tomorrow it wouldn't affect me. I am more than satisfied with what we got out of the handheld. So many great games to enjoy.

What's crazy though, is that IT'S STILL GOING! I don't think I've ever seen a console put up as much of a fight as the Vita has.
      Apr 19, 2018 at 9:47 AM
      Axeru777 likes this.
    5. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      yeah there's still new games coming out every tuesday
      Apr 19, 2018 at 9:48 AM
  18. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    Made it to the first (?) ending of God Eater Resurrection, still feel like it’s lots more to do, so I’ll keep playing.
    1. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      It has a lot of side missions too, lots of stuff to do.
      Apr 18, 2018 at 9:53 PM
    2. Miguel
      Miguel
      Ironically GER is superior to GE2
      Apr 19, 2018 at 1:28 AM
  19. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I am now the proud owner of a high end gaming PC contender! I just purchased a brand new 1TB Xbox One X! - https://bit.ly/2JRzdCl
    1. KaiserDragon and Retro8bit like this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Very true! LOL
      Apr 18, 2018 at 2:42 AM
    4. Akros
      Akros
      High-end PC contender? Now that's what I call humour xD
      Nice purchase though :)
      Apr 18, 2018 at 3:23 AM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Hahaha! Well it’s true. XB1X has nearly the graphical silicon performance of Nvidia 1060 / 1070! It’s an amazing console. I’m loving it so far at least. :)
      Apr 18, 2018 at 3:49 AM
  20. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    God Eater Resurrection. Difficulty 6. Tested all weapons now, went back to the scythe, to “dance with the petals”. Cool weapons all though!
    1. Axeru777 likes this.
    2. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      the scythe is definitely the coolest weapon in the game
      Apr 17, 2018
      Retro8bit and Andreas Stalin like this.
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      God Eater vs Xenoblade Chronicles 2. There can be only one!
      Apr 18, 2018 at 2:40 AM
  21. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    store.iffyseurope.com actually has most of the older vita games for £20 or less. Not amazing deals, but I thought it'd be worth mentioning!
    1. KaiserDragon likes this.
    2. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      I got all the games I want from IF/CH already.

Missed out on all the Limited Edition due to the outrageous shipping (That is if they even ship to my country).
      Apr 17, 2018
      TheAtom likes this.
    3. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      With my recent purchase I got the last few that I wanted. Local stores sell these games still for the full €40 if not for €50 for whatever reason, so this felt like a steal!
      Apr 17, 2018
  22. Axeru777
    2. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      Hmm I don't think so
      Apr 17, 2018
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Oh my! :O
      Apr 17, 2018
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Dang. Well happy to see it's finally coming out. I know a lot of gamers have been eagerly awaiting this title for a while now. Can't wait!
      Apr 18, 2018 at 2:38 AM
  23. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    1. DankZaku likes this.
    2. ninty72
      ninty72
      No vita not interested ;) :D
      Apr 17, 2018
  24. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Gravity Rush completed! What a great game.
    1. DankZaku, Akros, Roscoe Jones and 4 others like this.
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I've been on chapter 17 for like 2 years now.
      Apr 17, 2018
    4. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      And the sequel baiting ending made us wait for a sequel that SONY decided to make exclusive to the PS4. GENIUS!!!
      Apr 17, 2018
    5. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      3VOLVE I think Sony should've also had a limited release of Gravity Rush 2 for Vita just out of principal alone. It started on the Vita and was made for Vita. That was a slap on the face for vita players.
      Apr 17, 2018
  25. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Hahaha, love the title! Thanks for the post Dojo, will look into it.
      Apr 15, 2018
      DojoDan likes this.
    3. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      My first time hearing about this....the title that is.

Nice info DojoDan
      Apr 15, 2018
      DojoDan likes this.