New Profile Posts

1. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    MH4U. Made it to G3 rank. That means I’m practically where I want to be with this game. MHGU next.
  2. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    MH4U. Spent a whole day learning how to solo “Fire Drill” (G2). That quest was brutal.
    1. Andreas Stalin
      Andreas Stalin
      The way you can actually learn patterns and get better the more you try and fail is maybe why I find these games so enticing.
      Feb 14, 2019 at 3:06 PM
    2. Andreas Stalin
      Andreas Stalin
      When I first tried this quest both monsters seemed more or less impossible but with training it becomes doable. That’s a great feeling.
      Feb 14, 2019 at 3:08 PM
  3. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Is this thing on?
    1. Roscoe Jones and sean like this.
    2. Andreas Stalin
      Andreas Stalin
      Yeah it’s on but the batteries are dying.
      Feb 13, 2019 at 9:25 AM
      Roscoe Jones and DankZaku like this.
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Hey I remember you! Didn't you use to be the fifth Beatle?
      Feb 13, 2019 at 11:28 AM
      Roscoe Jones and DankZaku like this.
    4. DankZaku
      DankZaku
      sure did Retro8bit ! They photo-shopped me out of all photos and removed me from the song credits when I got a Switch.
      Feb 14, 2019 at 5:47 AM
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
  4. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    MH4U. Made it to G2 rank. Some great fights on the way there and some absolutely bonkers.
    1. Roscoe Jones likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Andreas Stalin
      Andreas Stalin
      I was so sure I would go back to Dual Blades when I hit MHGU but now I’m not so sure anymore. Might just IG there too or main in more than one weapon. We’ll see.
      Feb 9, 2019
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
    4. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      How many hours u put in??
      Feb 9, 2019
    5. Andreas Stalin
      Andreas Stalin
      220 hrs so far for MH4U, playing both offline and online.
      Feb 10, 2019
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
  5. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    So excited everyone. I just passed 400 total Vita games! :)
    1. sean, Roscoe Jones, Axeru777 and 5 others like this.
    3. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Well fortunate for me I have no significant other. If I get one she's gonna have to accept my hobby NO BUTS! I need to count mine but I'll never be over 200 Vita games. I only bought the games I really have interest in! I don't wanna turn into a compulsive hoarder :(
      Feb 9, 2019
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Thanks everyone! Fortunately I am happily single, and I don't think my future girlfriend/wife would approve of my hobby so maybe that's for the best. xD
      Feb 10, 2019
      Roscoe Jones and zodaex like this.
    5. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Retro8bit nah! I'm not sacrificing my fav hobby which contributes to my happiness. Im not a bum or neglect in order to play games howeber i dovhave to sacrifice some time to play. All work and no play is no good!!
      Feb 13, 2019 at 9:52 PM
  6. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    DMC5 got an official demo. Leggo, screw Xbox demo exclusivity.
    1. Roscoe Jones likes this.
  7. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Digimon Story Sleuth got delisted everywhere it seems! Thankfully there's an AE physical, but isn't that one crazy expensive now? Sheeh!
    1. Retro8bit and sean like this.
    3. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Same for the former here :D
      Feb 3, 2019
      zodaex likes this.
    4. zodaex
      zodaex
      I'm guilty of dragging my feet far too long to pick the game up. I want it now, but can't be bothered to pay $100+ for it with Spelunky around the corner, and I haven't even ordered The Deer God yet. Last thing I want is to piss off the Deer God.
      Feb 6, 2019
      TheAtom likes this.
    5. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Really glad I secured my physical copies of both games. This along with the Wii Shop closing is why an all digital future tends to scare me.
      Feb 7, 2019
  8. sean
    sean
    Glad new games for sale updated in trades, was worried site was going unwatched :p. I am frustrated with lack of effort and communicaation
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    3. sean
      sean
      @link been here for multiple years. All we are asking is mod abilities to allow new friends to join and interact.
      Going on a year plus we have been asking with nothing.....
      Feb 5, 2019
      Retro8bit and zodaex like this.
    4. zodaex
      zodaex
      If it weren't for the fact that this site uses the same server hosting plan as Switchplayer.net and Switch Player earning money for Murphy, this site would have already have been long gone by now. And it's no secret that Kyle did the majority of work to keep this place going in it's prime.
      Feb 6, 2019
      Retro8bit likes this.
    5. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I can't really say I am disappointed because my expectations of anything happening were very low to begin with. Which is a shame, the Vita is gaining more and more of a cult following these days. Just imagine all the fun topics we could be having with potential new members.
      Feb 7, 2019
      sean and TheAtom like this.
  9. sean
    sean
    Admin/moderator. Thanks for the updates and lack of adding any new admin/mods so ppl wait forever to join
  10. sean
    sean
    Admin/Moderator
  11. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal isn't as good as the original, but it's a great bit of memories in HD with fun extra lore to explore
    1. lesdennis
      lesdennis
      ahhh I really enjoyed it, just need to replay through now I've got english release...

on a sidenote shame to see Senran Kagura Seven is going to be toned down after Sony HQ recent stance on 'inappropriate material' coming out of Japan......... QQQ
      Feb 5, 2019
  12. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    MH4U. Made it to G-rank. What a game.
    1. Vita_Girl likes this.
    2. Linkx41
      Linkx41
      Playing on the 3DS?
      Feb 2, 2019
    3. Andreas Stalin
      Andreas Stalin
      Yes playing on the 3DS.
      Feb 2, 2019
      Linkx41 likes this.
  13. zodaex
    zodaex
    Twitter suspended my damn account after just 8 minutes!
    1. Pata likes this.
    2. lesdennis
      lesdennis
      I'm somehow linked to an unconfirmed account on my PC, as such I cannot access anything on twitter via my PC, all i get is:

Error
      Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later.

Mobile works ok.
      Jan 30, 2019
      zodaex likes this.
  14. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    I think my Vita charger broke. Soooo, no Phantasy Star Nova.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Yeah I didn't buy into the Slim because the downgrade with the screen.
      Jan 29, 2019
    3. zodaex
      zodaex
      Those things are more fragile than you'd think. It's interesting how both models have such distinct pros and cons.
      Jan 30, 2019
    4. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      The cables really sucked for me, for the 1000 model. I ran through the original one and then a few bootleg Chinese ones already. I think it had to do with folding them up to take along in my backpack a lot, so I guess it's all about use. I do love how the 2000 has a more regular charging port so I can use the cable for my phone or even my ereader to charge it if necessary
      Jan 30, 2019
  15. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    My PS Vita Youtube channel has just reached 4000 subscribers!!
    1. Axeru777, sean, Linkx41 and 2 others like this.
    3. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      Keep up the good work!
      Jan 30, 2019
      Roscoe Jones and Retro8bit like this.
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Thank you guys, you both Rock! :)
      Feb 7, 2019
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
    5. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      No you ROCK!
      Feb 9, 2019
  16. Linkx41
    Linkx41
    Kinda toying with restarting Borderlands 2 on the Vita again...
  17. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    I have no idea how many of you have seen Jump Force but that game is literally the definition of the Uncanny Valley. Those Faces. Uggggh! D:
    1. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      They should've gone for a cel shaded look instead.
      Jan 26, 2019
      3VOLVE likes this.
    2. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      I'm having more problem with the roster choice. I get that popular series will usually features more characters....but 6 from 1 series? That's a bit too much!!!

With about 2 weeks into release, we are pretty much stuck with those line-ups.
      Jan 27, 2019
      Axeru777 likes this.
    3. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Jan 27, 2019
      Axeru777 likes this.
  18. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    MH4U. Main story done. Will keep playing, these games are just insanely good.
    1. KaiserDragon likes this.
  19. 2048Dan
  20. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Senran Kagura Burst Renewal is a mess on PC, even at 360p drops under 60fps (and that on a i5 and GTX 1060) What a shame.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Kinda happy now I went and ordered the LE for the PS4 after all. Don't wanna support Sony but the wife really liked the goodies, so if the choice is between the wife or the cause, it's not that hard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Jan 23, 2019
    3. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      PC ports of Japanese console games often don't run too well, or?

Moe Chronicle ran fine, but I guess it's not demanding either (let's not talk Song of Memories XD)
      Jan 23, 2019
    4. lesdennis
      lesdennis
      looks and runs amazing on my 2 year old £1000 PC, AMD 8300 3.3ghz, 8gig ram, Radeon RX 480, I am not checking the FPS but personally; it's looking a lot nicer than the PS4 version
      Jan 24, 2019
      TheAtom likes this.
  21. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    New Year. Need to hack Vita.
  22. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Ordered a trigger grip for the OLED and Shantae for the Vita! Slowly but surely I'll get a full set of wanted games! :D
    1. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      With that I mean then that I'll have all physically games I actually want for the system that have come out already. Shantae is the only one that isn't easily available from a local shop, so I kind of needed to get it before prices would skyrocket some time later
      Jan 19, 2019
  23. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    PS Vita firmware update 3.70 has launched. Oh what great features could Sony be offering us this time?!?! Ummm...oh right...
    1. Roscoe Jones, TheAtom and Axeru777 like this.
    3. zodaex
      zodaex
      It's not that digital purchases don't mean anything to me anymore. It's just that given the choice between the two, I'd rather keep my 4 Vitas activated.
      Jan 17, 2019
    4. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      I meant it more in the sense of, if you purchase something digitally, you still won't be able to download the game legally, right? That sucks!
      Jan 18, 2019
      zodaex likes this.
    5. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      I'll pass. Looking forward to hacking my Vita.
      Jan 21, 2019
  24. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    MH4U. LR done, treated to another beautiful 3D cutscene. Moving on to HR.
    1. Vita_Girl and KaiserDragon like this.
  25. Vita_Girl
    1. Terramax likes this.
    3. Terramax
      Terramax
      Yep. The story is a big deal. If the game comes out even digitally in the west, then I'll consider, so long as it's not more than, say, £35. However, it might be worth getting the physical Japanese version and just slowly translating the text myself with my limited Japanese knowledge. But I'm sure I won't enjoy it half as much. Thankfully, there are videos on youtube to explain the story, if worse comes to worst.
      Jan 13, 2019
    4. Axeru777
      Axeru777
      I played this on the PS3 and I found it very difficult! This would have been a perfect fit for the Vita though. Too bad it's not coming out for the Vita in english.
      Jan 16, 2019
      TheAtom likes this.
    5. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Axeru777 same here haha. I was frantically trying to solve the puzzles with my wife giving me pointers next to me (she's just good at this, I think). Wouldn't have gotten through it without her or at least a guide/example for backup.
      Jan 17, 2019