New Profile Posts

1. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Rice Digital store is a mess, not only do they redirect you to Amazon in certain cases, also the prices are different.
  2. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    PS4 Games are being censored and cancelled. I've decided next gen I'm getting a PC. I don't need mom and dad telling me what I can't play.
    1. Vita_Girl likes this.
    2. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      Never liked consoles to begin with, I've always been a fan of handhelds and PC.

The best thing on PC is that even if someone censors stuff there are always people that can undo that, plus the prices of PC games are way lower too.
      May 14, 2019 at 10:20 PM
    3. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Yeah I've been old school. I love physical copies, dedicated hardware, first party titles but now...I'm just done. Especially if Sony isn't getting into the Handheld market for a long time. I'll just get a gaming laptop.
      May 15, 2019 at 1:32 AM
      Vita_Girl likes this.
  3. Terramax
    Terramax
    Shameless plug; whole bunch of games added on my sales thread.
  4. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    theflow released a new hack for Vita. I'm starting that sucker up now baby. Now I can translate PSNova.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      What? What are you talking about? I said now I can translate PSNova. You can't do it without hacking first.
      May 14, 2019 at 8:35 PM
    3. lesdennis
      lesdennis
      Once you have hacked your PS Vita you can download a copy of PSnova which contains English subtitles; You don't need to translate anything.
      May 15, 2019 at 4:34 PM
    4. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      oh that's true
      May 15, 2019 at 7:56 PM
  5. Miguel
    Miguel
    For some reason PT psn store plus is offering also Timothy VS aliens. Love Sony screw ups lol
  6. Terramax
    Terramax
    Huh? Gun Gun Pixies is coming to switch?!
    1. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      Yup and I was very surprised about this
      May 6, 2019
    2. zodaex
      zodaex
      Already have it
      May 7, 2019
  7. rajat
  8. rajat
    1. lesdennis
      lesdennis
      21 minutes to go.....

eekk clocks changed this week, looks like another hour wait, hope i manage to get one
      Apr 24, 2019
  9. Terramax
    Terramax
  10. Terramax
    Terramax
    Just started playing Shinobido 2 in preparation for Sekiro. Now I remember why I love this game so much!
    1. Roscoe Jones likes this.
    2. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      On Vita right? I have that game! Looks fun!
      Apr 24, 2019
  11. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Mark Cerny talked PS5 specs today. PS5 will be backwards compatible with PS4 games. I wonder if it will also support PS Vita Remote Play?
    2. 2048Dan
      2048Dan
      Not going to happen. :/
      Apr 17, 2019
    3. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Oh screw it! I like that I can replay the Trails 1 remastered for ps4 on my vita via remote play. I have no reason to get ps5 for at least 6 years after release. My backlog is crazy
      Apr 18, 2019
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
    4. Terramax
      Terramax
      Pretty upset that it's likely it won't be a handheld hybrid like the Switch. I'd really love a PS4 on the go than another console with SLIGHTLY better graphics and performance. Like consoles need any of that in this day and age.
      Apr 19, 2019
  12. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Long time, no post, but here I am back again to say hello to my fellow Vita brothers and sisters. :)
    1. Roscoe Jones, sean, 2048Dan and 3 others like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Thank you for the welcome and invite, Billybobbean! I’ll check out the Discord for sure. :)
      Apr 15, 2019
      zodaex likes this.
    4. lesdennis
      lesdennis
      welcome back been quite some time since you been around, hope you are doing ok now?
      Apr 15, 2019
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Thank you for the welcoming, lesdennis. Yeah, I’m doing alright! Just trying to get more game time back in on Vita as of late, so I figured now was as good of a time as any to swing back by TVL and hangout with fellow Vita enthusiasts! :)
      Apr 16, 2019
  13. zodaex
    zodaex
    Wow the site has been staying up pretty good lately. :)
    1. Roscoe Jones likes this.
  14. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I love the look on people's faces when they find out the PS Vita is still getting games in 2019.
    1. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      I kinda hate it when I explain what the PS Vita is and it still doesn't ring a bell...
      Apr 2, 2019
    2. Terramax
      Terramax
      Physical releases?
      Apr 4, 2019
    3. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      True but I wish we got more good games, I'm getting a little sick of all these Ratalaika crap.

However I can't wait for the Utawarerumono remaster, I'm gonna get the digital Vita version to play it and the physical PS4 LE for the goodies and cross-save (or at least that's the plan)

Terramax aside from LRG and Eastasiasoft there are few regular releases like the new Code: Realize game for example.
      Apr 5, 2019
  15. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    What the heck happened to Dragon Quest Builders asian-english Vita prices? They are insanely high out of nowhere.
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    3. zodaex
      zodaex
      Is Atelier Escha and Logy really worth that much? :0 Maybe I should sell mine dang.
      Apr 6, 2019
    4. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      zodaex I just checked and the prices are lower now but still around $200+ for a complete new copy it seems.

But not too long ago they were higher.
      Apr 6, 2019
    5. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      WHOA I guess our Escha & Logy isn't worth as much because it's opened already, but still...

I personally would certainly call AW bad. Fan of the novels, but the brawling is just too simple to be fun one-on-one and the life-sim training/dating parts just don't work too well imo.
      Apr 15, 2019
  16. Terramax
    Terramax
    DOA Xtreme 3 for the Switch arrived yesterday. There goes my free time out the window again...
    2. Terramax
      Terramax
      From Play-asia. Very expensive, but I know I'll get my monies worth.
      Mar 30, 2019
    3. Andreas Stalin
      Andreas Stalin
      Yeah. I had a look at it too. Quite expensive it is, I probably get it anyway.
      Mar 31, 2019
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      The waifus are strong with this game!
      Apr 2, 2019
  17. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Well I finally got a used second Vita for myself from Japan, let's hope the shipping doesn't go wrong and that the unit works.
    1. Retro8bit, Andreas Stalin and rajat like this.
    3. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      So why are they yellow? The previous owner was pretty sure a heavy smoker, I was busy for 8 hours total until now cleaning the whole Vita from outside and inside to remove the heavy cigarettes smell for the most part plus the yellowness.
      Apr 14, 2019
    4. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      And while the outside except the analogs looks like new (how?) the inside needed a good clean, but I could not remove some heavy yellow parts (but luckily the electronics itself look like new, it's purely the plastic inside.

That's the only bummer, the seller even while having 100% positive feedback never mentioned it was from a smoker, and with how heavy the smell was it's nearly impossible not to know it.
      Apr 14, 2019
    5. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      But I don't complain, the plastic inside is for 90% like new after cleaning, the outside looks great minus the analogs, but I will solve that soon because for now I put everything apart in a dark dust free place so that I can get rid of that smell, after that I put everything back together with new black analogs.

How much was she? 165 euro total, but she needs some cleaning love before I can use her for games (lol)
      Apr 14, 2019
  18. Terramax
    Terramax
    Site's owner currently has much more serious problems to worry about than this forum. Still talking about taking over. Thanks for patience
    1. Billybobbean
      Billybobbean
      Presumably these problems are the ones that were detailed in the VitaMag Kickstarter. The thing is the issues we're having now aren't recent, they've been going on in some shape or form for years at this point and we've been promised changes time and again and nothing happens. You'll have a nigh on impossible climb if/when you take the reigns to get the site back anywhere near where it was.
      Mar 18, 2019
      Vita_Girl, TheAtom and zodaex like this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      As much as I hate to admit it I think Billy is right. Especially due to everyone migrating to TVL discord and this site becoming more of a ghost town these days, not even sure if it's even worth the effort anymore.
      Apr 2, 2019
  19. Terramax
    Terramax
    Final message sent to Murphy asking to take over the forum/site. Fingers crossed he responds.
    1. DojoDan, TheAtom and zodaex like this.
    3. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      I assume you didn't here more news about this case Terramax ?
      Mar 16, 2019
    4. sean
      sean
      Feel free to join us over on TVL discord if you want Vita_Girl.
      At worst just stick us on mute but at least would have a way to stay in contact when forums are down.
      Mar 16, 2019
    5. zodaex
      zodaex
      Follow me on Twitter Vitagirl @Zodasaur
      Mar 21, 2019
  20. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Pokemon Sword/Shield look just like every other Pokemon. Where's the ambition for the full console title? Wish they had taken that chance.
    2. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      I agree with the graphical style, and the camera all depends on what works best. Fixed camera can allow for nicer cinematic effects for example.
      I personally am most bummed by the lack of battle upgrades we are getting.
      Mar 3, 2019
    3. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      I understand the fanbase is incredibly resistant to change, but I wouldn't have minded a halfway action game like Ni no Kuni or even not having cutaways to battle areas. The resources are there to have it feel more fluid, and I think it would make the game feel like a proper console debut.
      Mar 3, 2019
    4. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      TheAtom I agree, the first Ni No Kuni battle mechanics would fit Pokémon quite nicely.
      Mar 5, 2019
      TheAtom likes this.
  21. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Anti-blacklist and refood hack work great together (PSTV). Don't have to worry about the firmware update or compatibility with games anymore
    1. Billybobbean
      Billybobbean
      Can you connect to psn with it?
      Feb 27, 2019
    2. zodaex
      Feb 27, 2019
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Billybobbean - Yes absolutely. All base Henkaku hacks come in with a built in spoofing method for forced online access. It gets added to your settings once you install it. You simply choose it and type in what firmware you want to bypass (3.70).
      Mar 4, 2019
  22. zodaex
    zodaex
    Has the torch been passed to Terramax yet?
    1. Terramax likes this.
    3. Billybobbean
      Billybobbean
      Also there’s waaay more activity than here at this point so we have some good chats goin on
      Mar 4, 2019
    4. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Retro8bit it's, like the forum, accessible via the phone and via the browser, and the biggest trump it has over the forum is that it allows new members to join :D
      Mar 4, 2019
    5. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Oh, and Billybobbean is a way better admin/mod/whatever than the left-this-for-dead Murphy xD
      Mar 4, 2019
      Billybobbean and zodaex like this.
  23. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    Gonna ease myself into MHGU on the Switch. I have gotten so used to the 3DS controls now it will be a little weird.
  24. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    MH4U: Made it through G3 rank with the help of some great players online. Still got lots to learn.
    1. Andreas Stalin
      Andreas Stalin
      Btw MH4U’s endgame is structured in such a way that it could last you years if you wanted to. I’m gonna take a break from it though and try out MHGU on the Switch.
      Feb 24, 2019
  25. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Seems PA has some Monster Hunter Vita variants left for the collectors among us.
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. Vita_Girl
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Ooooh thanks for these VG! I am not very familiar with the Monster Hunter games on Vita. I've heard some people say you need an online pass or internet connection to play. Is this true?
      Feb 22, 2019
    4. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      I don't know for sure but they are Japan only and online only if not mistaken.

That's the reason I said they are nice for collectors especially because they are more expensive on eBay.
      Feb 22, 2019