New Profile Posts

1. Terramax
    Terramax
    Just added my credit card details to my Japanese Vita PSN store and took a look at the PS1 games available. My wallet started crying!
  2. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Remembering the days of NGP fondly and the endless possibilities of PS3 quality titles like Lost Planet 2 on the go. LBP, Infamous and more.
  3. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Not trying to make anyone feel down but I'll be heading to the Switch Player as a permanent exchange. Much love to everyone who stuck it out
    1. Terramax
      Terramax
      Will miss you buddy.
      Sep 14, 2019 at 8:36 AM
  4. Terramax
  5. Terramax
    Terramax
    If people wondering, I sent a msg to Murphy 2 days ago asking, again, if I can take ownership of vitalounge. Waiting for his response.
    1. Roscoe Jones and Vita_Girl like this.
    2. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      I have the feeling he did not respond back, or did he?
      Aug 31, 2019
  6. sean
    sean
    1. Turn back on ability for new members to join and 2. Make Billybob, TheAtom, DankZaku Mods with ability to fight the Chinese trainers.
    1. Roscoe Jones likes this.
  7. sean
    sean
    Only 2 things needed for this to become the place we loved.
  8. sean
    sean
    Just gonna throw it out there one more time.
  9. Terramax
    Terramax
    Just downloaded Vasara Collection for Vita. So glad to have another shmup for the system.
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Been itching to try it, heard the game is very solid.
      Aug 17, 2019
  10. Terramax
    Terramax
    1. Roscoe Jones, Retro8bit and Vita_Girl like this.
  11. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    For what it's worth, I still love this place!
    1. Vita_Girl, Terramax and Axeru777 like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Terramax
      Terramax
      Me too!
      Aug 14, 2019
      Retro8bit likes this.
    4. Vita_Girl
      Aug 15, 2019
      Retro8bit and zodaex like this.
    5. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      For some reason I am getting the urge to start posting here again, maybe it'll bring some of the others back. :)
      Aug 17, 2019
  12. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    Senran Kagura Burst (3DS) done. I’m genuinely surprised how well it played and looked on the 3DS.
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I agree, just shows what a little love can do!
      Aug 12, 2019
  13. sean
    sean
    This place used to be fun.
    1. Retro8bit and zodaex like this.
    2. sean
      sean
      What a waste land it has become so glad you can update your most recent games for sale but we can't Invite new people to forum.
      How to go from treasure to trash.
      Jul 26, 2019
      Retro8bit and Roscoe Jones like this.
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Sad how it could still be salvaged even to this day, yet isn't.
      Aug 12, 2019
      sean likes this.
    4. sean
      sean
      Not sure why...
      Well I guess hope. I think that's what makes me pop in once a month with fingers crossed.
      Aug 17, 2019
  14. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    The silence is heavy here I see
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. shadowman
      shadowman
      I kinda ran out of stuff to talk about. Well, except when I actually work through my backlog (I really should get back to that...)
      Purchases have ceased as I'm only really waiting for Metal Slug and Meat Boy LRG releases, otherwise I think I'm done with the system.
      Jul 20, 2019
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
    3. lesdennis
      lesdennis
      discord is where it's at now, plenty of VitaLounge chat going on there
      Jul 22, 2019
    4. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Had a lot of good memories here.
      Aug 12, 2019
      Vita_Girl likes this.
  15. Miguel
    Miguel
    Lol detroid become human is free on psplus instead of pés 2019
    1. Roscoe Jones likes this.
  16. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Ordered a new Vita cable. Time to hack this bad boy and finally play PSNova translated and buy those Memory Card Adapters for Micro SD.
  17. Linkx41
    Linkx41
    Holy Shit!! Romancing Saga 3 was just announced at E3 for the Vita!!!!
    1. KaiserDragon likes this.
    2. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      Looking forward for that!!
      Jun 13, 2019
    3. Terramax
      Terramax
      Really? Missed that one!
      Jun 26, 2019
  18. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Ys Origin and Gundam Breaker 3 Break Edition are on sale on Play-Asia this week for under 20 euro each.
    1. TheAtom
      TheAtom
      Got Ys Origin indeed! For about €12 it's difficult to just let it sit there :D
      Jun 5, 2019
    2. KaiserDragon
      KaiserDragon
      "Gundam Breaker 3" should be a good deal too. All the DLCs come with the disc.

This reminds me to try to start up those two soon :D (Most probably "YS Origin" after I'm done with the 1st playthrough for "Super Robot Wars V"
      Jun 9, 2019
  19. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Missed my chance to play Code Vein's Network Test because it had technical problems. Bunch of Buuuuuuuuuuuuuullll
  20. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    I wonder how long it will be before Gaming Laptops can become Handheld PCs. 15 years?
  21. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I've lost count on how many times I've died on Pato Box.
    1. zodaex
      zodaex
      You don't get knocked out, but die in Pato? Damn that's a pretty hardcore boxing game right there. :p I still haven't tried mine yet. Need to free up some room on my memory card.
      May 20, 2019
  22. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Rice Digital store is a mess, not only do they redirect you to Amazon in certain cases, also the prices are different.
  23. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    PS4 Games are being censored and cancelled. I've decided next gen I'm getting a PC. I don't need mom and dad telling me what I can't play.
    1. Vita_Girl likes this.
    2. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      Never liked consoles to begin with, I've always been a fan of handhelds and PC.

The best thing on PC is that even if someone censors stuff there are always people that can undo that, plus the prices of PC games are way lower too.
      May 14, 2019
    3. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Yeah I've been old school. I love physical copies, dedicated hardware, first party titles but now...I'm just done. Especially if Sony isn't getting into the Handheld market for a long time. I'll just get a gaming laptop.
      May 15, 2019
      Vita_Girl likes this.
  24. Terramax
    Terramax
    Shameless plug; whole bunch of games added on my sales thread.
  25. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    theflow released a new hack for Vita. I'm starting that sucker up now baby. Now I can translate PSNova.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      What? What are you talking about? I said now I can translate PSNova. You can't do it without hacking first.
      May 14, 2019
    3. lesdennis
      lesdennis
      Once you have hacked your PS Vita you can download a copy of PSnova which contains English subtitles; You don't need to translate anything.
      May 15, 2019
    4. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      oh that's true
      May 15, 2019