New Profile Posts

1. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    Horizon Zero Dawn Finished main story. Onwards to the Frozen Wilds.
  2. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    Bullet Girls Phantasia ending get. A delightful game indeed.
    1. Terramax
      Terramax
      That was quick!
      Jan 6, 2020
  3. Andreas Stalin
    Andreas Stalin
    Death end re;quest true end get.
  4. SONY
    SONY
    Nintendo
  5. shadowman
    shadowman
    Upon reflection, I own several LRG games that I honestly don't need. Anyone need a sealed Breach and Clear shoot me a message!
    1. Roscoe Jones likes this.
    2. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Jan 2, 2020
  6. Terramax
    Terramax
    You know what would be great, Sony! A PS Vita Christmas sale! You could reduce the price of Ninja Gaiden 1 & 2 for a start!
    1. Linkx41
      Linkx41
      There is a decent sale on the go right now on the Vita, nearly 200 games on discount.
      Dec 25, 2019
  7. PixelKnot
    PixelKnot
    I really want to make a video documenting my experience with the Vita and discussing its history in general. It's so nostalgic.
    1. Roscoe Jones and Pata like this.
    2. Terramax
      Terramax
      Well, it's only been 7 years. Wait until 20 years time. I wonder then how nostalgic we'll all be by then. Hopefully this forum will still be around at that point.
      Dec 19, 2019
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
  8. Linkx41
    Linkx41
    Sony doesn't even update the Vita sales section anymore? Lazy bastards...
  9. SONY
    SONY
    Nintendo
  10. Nonscpo
    Nonscpo
    I don't know how, but by some miracle I was actually able to log back into my account, I'm back baby!
    1. Roscoe Jones, Pata and Terramax like this.
    2. Terramax
      Terramax
      Thumbs up!
      Dec 7, 2019
  11. Linkx41
    Linkx41
    The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III just got announced for the Switch!
    2. Linkx41
      Linkx41
      Good to see more Falcom titles make their way onto the Switch.
      Dec 3, 2019
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
    3. Terramax
      Terramax
      I still need to play the Vita ones that I bought dirt cheap, when I can be bothered to. What is it about this franchise that is so great anyhow? It has quite an underground following, right?
      Dec 6, 2019
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
    4. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Well it has a rich & deep story, good character development, great battle system and it ties into the other LOH series...i think trails in the Sky.
      Jan 2, 2020
      Terramax likes this.
  12. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Happy Thanksgiving to those of you whom celebrate the holiday! I hope you are all able to get in some silicon goosing time on Vita today! :)
  13. Terramax
    Terramax
    Having the best time ever with Quake 1 on Vita... then it constantly crashes at the end of a certain level. Damnit!
    2. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Emulated?
      Dec 5, 2019
  14. Linkx41
    Linkx41
    Google Stadia is dead on arrival here in Canada, it won't even be supported in over 3/4 of the country. How embarrassing...
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Linkx41
      Linkx41
      Isp's have a monopoly all over Canada/US, why would they raise the caps? it doesn't benefit them in anyway. I have a 120GB limit a month on pretty average upload/download speed.
      Nov 16, 2019
    4. Linkx41
      Linkx41
      as long as I did nothing else, I could use Stadia for 6 hours a month, what an absolute joke.
      Nov 16, 2019
    5. Miguel
      Miguel
      I know what you meen. Whatched metal Jesus saying the same thing, they say it's all pretty and shiny but with shady fine printing
      Nov 18, 2019
      Linkx41 likes this.
  15. Linkx41
    Linkx41
    Tencent is spreading like a plague through the gaming industry...
    1. Renegade Bastard likes this.
    3. Terramax
      Terramax
      What`s `Tencent`?
      Nov 16, 2019
    4. Linkx41
      Linkx41
      It is a Chinese video game company under direct control of their communist government. Tencent has been buying large amounts of shares/influence in Western studios as of late. It is a very negative thing to see :(
      Nov 16, 2019
    5. Terramax
      Terramax
      So they're doing what both America and the European Union have been doing for decades? Not surprising, really. Perhaps people will eventually start boycotting companies much like Blizzard right now?
      Nov 17, 2019
  16. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Long time no speak! Stopping by to say hello, fellow Vita lovers. I still have my Vita and a stack of physical games! Don’t count me out! ;)
    1. Pata and Terramax like this.
    3. Terramax
      Terramax
      STILL need to play that game. Glad to hear you still play the vita. Yeah, I still don't stop with mine either. Even with a Switch, the Vita is my go-to device. Recently modded it with a 512gb memory card and low the console even more.
      Nov 15, 2019
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Terramax Oh yeah, bud! When you get a chance? Load up the Parasite Eve trilogy on your Vita. You won’t be disappointed! Parasite Eve, Parasite Eve 2, and The 3rd Birthday (PSP)! Those games are so damn good! Parasite Eve, especially!
      Nov 16, 2019
    5. Terramax
      Terramax
      I hail from the EU. Believe it or not, the EU never officially got the first title! We started with number 2. Even now, the game isn't available on the EU PSN store. However, I do have a method available to have it on my vita. Just need the time to play it, as there are so many other games need to be playing.
      Nov 16, 2019
  17. Linkx41
    Linkx41
    I'm back!!
    1. Renegade Bastard and Terramax like this.
    2. Terramax
      Terramax
      Welcome back!
      Nov 13, 2019
    3. Linkx41
      Linkx41
      Thank you! I'll try to stick around this time lol
      Nov 13, 2019
  18. Terramax
    Terramax
    Bought and hacked my 5th Vita console with a 512gb memory card. The Vita is the gift that keeps on giving!
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Holy smokes! Now that is dedication! :O - I am still running Sony OFW on my Vita Slim along with 64GB memory card. I don’t mind it’s not hacked to be honest. I already own plenty of games physically and digitally. But yeah.... 512 jibs?! Now that is some serious storage!
      Nov 15, 2019
  19. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Got Phantasy Star Nova translated. Insane I finally get to play this game I bought years and years ago in English.
    2. Roscoe Jones
      Roscoe Jones
      Whoa how where can I get the translated version????
      Nov 1, 2019
    3. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      You gotta get CFW on Vita then go to Arks Layer to install a Patch. You'll need several plugins and to own the game. I don't support Piracy.
      Nov 4, 2019
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
  20. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    So what spooky Vita games will everyone be playing this year for Halloween?
  21. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Lol, that moment when you search for a specific Vita video and find a Youtube channel using your nickname, but it's not being you.
    1. Retro8bit likes this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      You mean there are TWO Vita Girls?!?! But who is the TRUE one?!?!
      Oct 29, 2019
  22. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Pantsu Hunter getting a physical release from EastAsiasoft? What a waste of cartridges I guess.
    1. Terramax likes this.
    3. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      KaiserDragon Aside from my opinion that the game is trash, even if someone would enjoy the game it's very buggy and even has performance issues (HOW?)

So what I mean with waste is more the 2 latter things, as for SAO I got it this time because I was stupid enough to skip it when it first came out.

zodaex nope, not even performance and bugs wise
      Oct 16, 2019
    4. zodaex
      zodaex
      Vita_Girl I wish you told me before I bought it! haha.
      Oct 17, 2019
    5. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Dat top notch voice acting though!
      Oct 29, 2019
  23. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Seems the Switch Player site is even more dead. No offense by loungers.
    1. zodaex
      zodaex
      Yeah the moderator at Switch Player has been warning the top posters there she will "take action" If we don't stop spamming. I assume she's talking about me and Sony.
      Oct 7, 2019
      3VOLVE likes this.
    2. Vita_Girl
      Vita_Girl
      It doesn't surprise me that forum is pretty much dead, the internet is full of places for Switch owners to gather in comparsion to PS Vita.
      Oct 7, 2019
  24. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Remembering the days of NGP fondly and the endless possibilities of PS3 quality titles like Lost Planet 2 on the go. LBP, Infamous and more.
    1. zodaex
      zodaex
      The Neo Geo Pocket was quite amazing. Almost like a Vita for it's time.
      Oct 1, 2019
    2. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      lol No I mean the Next Generation Portable. The Project name for Vita.
      Oct 7, 2019
      Roscoe Jones likes this.
  25. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Not trying to make anyone feel down but I'll be heading to the Switch Player as a permanent exchange. Much love to everyone who stuck it out
    1. Terramax
      Terramax
      Will miss you buddy.
      Sep 14, 2019
      3VOLVE likes this.
    2. zodaex
      zodaex
      I tried to Switch too like you, but all Pro controllers are defective so I had to sell my Switches since they were unable to function right.
      Oct 7, 2019