1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the forum for The Vita Lounge, an independent PlayStation Vita community! We want to provide the best community for our members to discuss the PlayStation Vita, so if you are a fan of Sony's handheld, why not register? It's free and getting involved will enable to you enter our monthly game giveaways!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! If you have visited The Vita Lounge for a while then you will know how much we love the system, and with the website, forum, podcast, YouTube, and magazine alongside our social media presence we will always try to cover the Vita as best we can. That said, we want to improve and we need your help.

If you love what we do and have the means to do so, we would really appreciate some help on our Patreon! Whether you want early access to the e-magazine from $1, a unique forum name colour, or even a print copy of our magazine delivered to your door from $10, all of your help will enable us to become even better!

https://www.patreon.com/TheVitaLounge

Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    1. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Video uploader gives a shoutout to The Vita Lounge. ;)
      Jan 18, 2017 at 10:17 PM
  2. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    PSA to PS4 owners, Little Nightmares: Six Edition is on Amazon. Indie title, CE, most likely VERY small print run. $28 with prime.
    1. Mr Tornado likes this.
    2. Pata
      Pata
      If I order the title (still not decided), it will be the standard edition. But good advice nonetheless.
      Jan 18, 2017 at 6:37 PM
    3. Mr Tornado
      Mr Tornado
      Not heard of this one. For UKers, the LE is £29.99 & exclusive to Game UK.
      Jan 18, 2017 at 7:00 PM
      DankZaku likes this.
    4. zodaex
      zodaex
      I am dreading the day I buy a PS4 because of the low print run games I passed on. :/
      Jan 18, 2017 at 11:10 PM
  3. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Senran came in the mail today, I wish these barbarians knew how to deliver better. My box has folds. Those @Holes. Either way unboxing now.
    1. zodaex
      zodaex
      Return it because the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I used to keep anything I ordered online that was smashed up and now I deeply regret it.
      Jan 18, 2017 at 11:12 PM
  4. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    If a man wants true happiness play Senran Kagura. If a boy wants true happiness wait til manhood. If a woman wants, oops outta space >:)
    1. rajat
      rajat
      Lol
      Jan 18, 2017 at 10:59 AM
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Milestone achieved! I now have ONE HUNDRED English physical releases in my Vita games collection! Fingers crossed I make it to 200 games! ;)
    1. dunpeal2064, Miguel and Zero Eternity like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Thanks, guys! Yeah, Vita collecting is a fun mini game in it of itself! LOL

I love finding great deals on new and sealed English physical releases every week or two. If I see a game I'm interested in playing at a fair price? I snatch it up! :)

Keep up the grind as well, Miah and Manjoume. An Epic Vita game collection awaits!
      Jan 18, 2017 at 5:41 AM
    4. DojoDan
      DojoDan
      It sneaks up on you! I didn't realise I'm around 60 physicals, and I just casually buy what I think looks good, and that's under a year. Love finding deals as well. There's been quite a few good ones this year on various websites. Keep up the good work!
      Jan 18, 2017 at 5:23 PM
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Indeed, DojoDan! Your collection is coming along nicely as well, bud. :)
      Jan 18, 2017 at 8:56 PM
      DojoDan likes this.
  6. Akros
    Akros
    Tokyo Xanadu coming summer 2017. Both Vita and enhanced PS4 version. I so wanna get the PS4 limited edition xD
    1. View previous comments...
    2. The_stats_guy
      The_stats_guy
      What have IF announced?
      Jan 17, 2017 at 11:01 PM
    3. Manjoume
      Manjoume
      Mary Skelter and Hakuoki (also Dark Rose Valkyrie for PS4).
      Jan 17, 2017 at 11:35 PM
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I'm hella pulling the trigger on the game or Vita without a doubt!
      Jan 18, 2017 at 5:48 AM
  7. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Playing God Eater 2, honestly been waiting for this game ever since the PSP JPN version was announced. A long long wait. Finally.
    1. Miguel and joecool like this.
    3. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Yo Joe. How goes it? :o
      Jan 17, 2017 at 8:52 PM
      joecool likes this.
    4. joecool
      joecool
      fortunately, all is well. How's you?
      Jan 18, 2017 at 3:50 PM
    5. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Good, just buying new things for vita. Got me feeling refreshed.
      Jan 18, 2017 at 5:29 PM
  8. Quikhax
    Quikhax
    Playing Persona 4 Golden and it's crazy and really fun at the same time!!! Loving it!
    1. dunpeal2064 likes this.
  9. Miguel
    Miguel
    My local store confirmed that will havê toukiden 2 by the end of march. Yeah!
    1. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      I'm in with you bro. I'm in with you.
      Jan 17, 2017 at 9:32 PM
      Miguel likes this.
  10. zodaex
    zodaex
    My Atelier Shallie arrived today!! It's distribution center is in Grand Prairie Texas so I got it super quick!
    1. Manjoume, Simmi and Retro8bit like this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Nice buddy! I'm still waiting on mine, went with the standard edition.
      Jan 17, 2017 at 12:26 AM
    3. The_stats_guy
      The_stats_guy
      Oh yeah, forgot about this - looking forward to receiving it now
      Jan 17, 2017 at 5:58 AM
  11. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Fate/Extella gets released tomorrow here in the states. Oooooh why can't it be tomorrow right now already?!?!?!
    1. Zero Eternity likes this.
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I believe it means "warriors" in English. It basically refers to Dynasty Warriors style gameplay. You versus thousands of enemies at once via hack n' slash style controls.
      Jan 17, 2017 at 12:25 AM
    4. Zero Eternity
      Zero Eternity
      The_stats_guy, you need to go watch Fate Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/Zero anime right now. Marathon that shit. And yeah I agree with Retro8bit it is probably 95% the fact it is the Fate universe and 5% people who like musou/Dynasty Warrior type games.
      Jan 17, 2017 at 2:42 AM
    5. The_stats_guy
      The_stats_guy
      I'll have to see if the anime is on netflix UK. Many thanks guys. I don't watch as much as i used to, but been watching Hunter X Hunter on there as it used to be one of my favourite manga.
      Jan 17, 2017 at 5:55 AM
  12. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Just purchased Senran Kagura, gonna get God Eater 2 Rage Burst and then Toukiden 2.
    1. Zero Eternity and Retro8bit like this.
    3. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Jan 16, 2017 at 10:03 PM
      Zero Eternity likes this.
    4. The_stats_guy
      The_stats_guy
      Many thanks. The style on those pics look completely different to kiwami. Really like the look of it. Apologies btw, i misread your first post saying you had purchased it...i was surprised that it was already available
      Jan 16, 2017 at 10:16 PM
    5. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Ah OK. No problems yeah its not out yet but I'll be waiting.
      Jan 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM
  13. Kirito
    Kirito FearlessSasuke
    One Piece Pirate Warrior 3: can my son and I play online together with he on his PS4 and I on my PSVITA?
    1. FearlessSasuke
      FearlessSasuke
      Doesn't look like you can.
      Jan 16, 2017 at 12:42 AM
      Kirito likes this.
    2. Kirito
      Kirito
      Well thanks man, will try it tomorrow. Picking it up for PS4. Saw One Piece Film Gold last night in theatres it was awesome and hilarious
      Jan 16, 2017 at 3:42 AM
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Yeah unfortunately there is no cross play available. Pirate Warriors 3 runs great on the Vita though. You'd be surprised how close it comes to mirroring the console version.
      Jan 16, 2017 at 8:07 PM
  14. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Does anyone here play Boom Beach on Android / iOS?
  15. ExpandDong
    ExpandDong
    Looking for a good grip for the 1000
    1. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      The Trigger Grip from PDP is the one I own, meets all my needs anyway. :)
      Jan 15, 2017 at 8:20 PM
      ExpandDong likes this.
  16. Pata
    Pata
    PSA: Poncho has appeared on the EU & NA Vita Stores. DO NOT BUY IT as you will not be getting the game on Vita (thanks, r/vita)
    1. Miah
      Miah
      found it for vita on the normal psn site, but it won't allow you to buy it. So I put it on my wishlist just to be an ass...
      Jan 14, 2017 at 5:26 PM
      Miguel likes this.
  17. shadowman
    shadowman
    Yakuza 6 now finished. Really powerful ending, glad I still have plenty of side content left to do!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. shadowman
      shadowman
      Yeah, its nice that the dev team continue to get to make this series. But I wonder where they will take the series next.
      Jan 15, 2017 at 3:36 PM
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Even though I am not a fan of HD ports, I'd gladly welcome one for the Yakuza series. Sega could bundle it with past games that were never released outside Japan (physically or digitaly), or just make it an overall compilation disc.
      Jan 15, 2017 at 8:25 PM
      shadowman likes this.
    4. shadowman
      shadowman
      That's sort of a possibility. We are getting the remake of 1 (in English) this year, and the team have talked about remaking 3-5 for the PS4. I'd imagine 2 will be the next full remake, since its the only one still running on the PS2 engine. I'd kill for a Kenzan remaster, I loved the Japanese version but would love a even nicer port for the PS4!
      Jan 15, 2017 at 8:48 PM
  18. ExpandDong
    ExpandDong
    Just started P4G
    1. Retro8bit, Simmi and Dee0342 like this.
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      How you liking it so far?
      Jan 15, 2017 at 12:16 AM
      ExpandDong likes this.
    4. ExpandDong
      ExpandDong
      Really liking it ! Yosuke just got his persona lol
      Jan 15, 2017 at 4:19 AM
      Retro8bit likes this.
    5. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Ah! Once Yosuke gets his persona is when the game really opens up to you, and your allowed to do your own thing. :)
      Jan 15, 2017 at 6:04 AM
      ExpandDong likes this.
  19. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    1. Renegade Bastard likes this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I fully agree! I shared this article with my mobile gaming friends in the guilds I'm in on iOS! (Boom Beach and The Walking Dead: No Man's Land)
      Jan 14, 2017 at 3:06 PM
      Retro8bit likes this.
    3. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Dude yes! I feel it is the perfect thing to show someone who is on the fence about buying a Vita. :)
      Jan 15, 2017 at 12:14 AM
  20. Kirito
    Kirito
    GameStop today $100 down on Nintendo Switch (gray) and Zelda Breathe of Light. Also Fate/Extella Umbral Star Noble Phantasm edition on VITA.
    1. Zero Eternity and Retro8bit like this.
    2. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Nice! Can't wait to play Fate/Extella! :)
      Jan 14, 2017 at 7:42 AM
  21. zodaex
    zodaex Fanny Magnet
    Fanny we need to slay it up on some Freedom Wars
  22. Zero Eternity
    Zero Eternity
    Aw the Vita LE of Fate Extella doesn't get the physical manual but the PS4 one does. Its a slight shame but I'm happy enough with the LE
    1. Kirito likes this.
    3. Zero Eternity
      Zero Eternity
      Yeah, I figure they left it out because the case size and the $10 difference. Though I think if they would have given the option people would have paid the same price so they could get the manual. Heck I wouldn't have known if they had not done an unboxing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxVF6QFAHAM
      Jan 14, 2017 at 8:09 AM
      Retro8bit likes this.
    4. Zero Eternity
      Zero Eternity
      Kirito Yeah I'm super hyped for it. I really shouldn't want 4-6 days of my life to disappear but I do.
      Jan 14, 2017 at 8:18 AM
    5. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      Well then, I guess buying them a la carte will have to do! XD
      Jan 15, 2017 at 12:21 AM
  23. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Who wants 20% off Rice Digital orders? Any takers? Anyone? Use the code RICEJAN
    1. Simmi, Retro8bit and Miguel like this.
    3. Simmi
      Simmi
      I'm always too late XD
      Jan 14, 2017 at 10:36 AM
    4. Mr Tornado
      Mr Tornado
      It's a code that can be used by anyone over the weekend.:)
      Jan 14, 2017 at 11:42 AM
      Simmi likes this.
    5. Simmi
      Simmi
      oh cool! thank you :D
      Jan 14, 2017 at 1:33 PM
  24. FearlessSasuke
    FearlessSasuke
    Got a Switch and LoZ Master Edition from Amazon, can't wait to get my hands on them :D
    1. Kirito and DankZaku like this.
    3. DankZaku
      DankZaku
      Yeah, grabbed the Special Edition from Best Buy just in case I can't get a Master edition. I wanted to stay up late so bad but had work at 5am. I won't lie, first thing that popped into my head when it was sold out was "I can sell Breach and Clear to fund an eBay Master edition purchase" lol
      Jan 13, 2017 at 8:09 PM
      FearlessSasuke likes this.
    4. Kirito
      Kirito
      Preordered too
      Jan 14, 2017 at 6:27 AM
      FearlessSasuke likes this.
    5. Retro8bit
      Retro8bit
      I'm gonna end up waiting on the Switch. Want to see how things play out for a bit, especially since Zelda is still confirmed for the Wii U.
      Jan 14, 2017 at 7:47 AM
      Kirito likes this.
  25. Dee0342
    Dee0342
    Im personally very disappointed from what I saw. Very weak launch and first year it seems. The games I really want wont come soon(SMT, Xeno)
    1. Simmi and Renegade Bastard like this.
    2. Manjoume
      Manjoume
      But those games weren't expected. I was in shock when I saw the Xenoblade 2 and the new SMT. Aaaaand, the new smt lokes very similar to SMT Nocturne (I saw it was the hospital and the artwork of thor is the same of nocturne). The presentation was bad, but the games were ok. I mean, the new GTA Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2 look awesome
      Jan 13, 2017 at 1:50 PM
      Dee0342 likes this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Same here, Dee0342. I think I'm just going to stick with my Vita for sure. Nothing I saw sold me on that hybrid console.
      Jan 13, 2017 at 4:30 PM
      Dee0342 likes this.
    4. Dee0342
      Dee0342
      Yes I was surprised by a new SMT and already having a new Xenoblade announced. I just wished they announced more for launch, seems a bit bareboned. But I am interested in buying one, just not now. Maybe when Mario comes out?
      Jan 13, 2017 at 5:51 PM