3VOLVE
Last Activity:
Aug 18, 2017 at 9:43 AM
Joined:
Jan 22, 2014
Messages:
81
Likes Received:
187
Trophy Points:
65

Following 2

Followers 2

Gender:
Male
Birthday:
Jan 11, 1994 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

3VOLVE

Well-Known Member, Male, 23

So looking forward to Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory. I found out a lot of the new features apply to both games. WHICH IS SICKKKKKK!!! Aug 18, 2017 at 9:44 AM

3VOLVE was last seen:
Aug 18, 2017 at 9:43 AM
    1. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      So looking forward to Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory. I found out a lot of the new features apply to both games. WHICH IS SICKKKKKK!!!
    2. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Monster Hunter Stories is a game about stealing children and lying to them that they are your own. Seems legit.
    3. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Phantasy Star Online 2 is a joy to play only if it was released in US. :/ Sega loves to mistreat my favorite franchise.
    4. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Finally my Animation Studio can produce comics, currently writing my heart out atm. No games to play anyways ons of time to work.
      1. joecool likes this.
      2. joecool
        joecool
        <3
        Aug 8, 2017
      3. 3VOLVE
        3VOLVE
        Yo Joe.
        Aug 9, 2017
      4. joecool
        joecool
        ;)
        Aug 9, 2017
    5. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Trying to play Grand Kingdom but I found out the endgame of that game sucks hard. Decided to just pass on it. Its too Online focused also :(
      1. 2048Dan
        2048Dan
        I'm 40-50 hours in and haven't reached end game yet... I enjoy the combat, but I still dont fully understand how everything works.
        Aug 1, 2017
      2. 3VOLVE
        3VOLVE
        Its a fun game but require tons of grinding in order to get the most powerful character you need to run each character you have about 600 levels.
        Aug 2, 2017
    6. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      My entry into the MHW Weapon Design Contest is almost done, decided to go with designing a Charge Blade. I've always loved designing weapons
    7. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      After seeing some things on the inside of Sony, not like leaks, more press information I can say Sony may be trying to make a portable PS4.
      1. DojoDan likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. KaiserDragon
        KaiserDragon
        I'm with DojoDan, I'm happy with my VITA's capabilities and her games catalog. I too welcome any new SONY consoles though :D
        Jul 26, 2017
        3VOLVE likes this.
      4. 3VOLVE
        3VOLVE
        I agree but it seems Sony may be taking a different route just an observation.
        Jul 26, 2017
        DojoDan likes this.
      5. DojoDan
        DojoDan
        It's a good idea to use a platform with a good game base. I'd be up for it.
        Jul 26, 2017
    8. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has some really cool online battles might have to make a Competitive Community just for that. >:)
    9. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Made a MHW Community on PS4, Made a PSP3 Discussion Video...Now I wait. Fans and Trolls alike.
      1. KaiserDragon
        KaiserDragon
        Monster Hunter World? You seems to enjoy hunting game 3VOLVE...avid fan of the genre?
        Jul 21, 2017
      2. 3VOLVE
        3VOLVE
        I enjoyed the past games, have all the PS Vita ARPGs besides Soul Sacrifice but I have to say the 3DS ruined the experience for me so I'm excited to see Monster Hunter come back to its origin.
        Jul 21, 2017
      3. KaiserDragon
        KaiserDragon
        I see, I owned a few hunting games but haven't had the chance to play MH yet due to my lack of Nitendo consoles. Definitely would love to give her a go once MHW gets release.
        Jul 24, 2017
        3VOLVE likes this.
    10. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory is up for preorder too bad the Vita doesn't get physical treatment. But I'll get it anyways.
    11. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Hoping I can finish up Grand Kingdom the grinding is pretty relaxing. Go there go here kill, kill. Lv40 hopefully 50 pushing endgame soon :)
    12. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Digimon Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory comes out Early 2018 like every other game. Sheesh. Like I need to sell stuff to even keep up.
    13. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Looks like the Nintendrones are pretty triggered Capcom isn't localizing XX. Heh. *Grabs popcorn*
    14. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      I need another game to play, I love PSO2 but its not as accessible as the other games and my PS4 library is pretty busted. >:/
    15. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Gotta be honest. MHW being exclusive in Japan is great for Sony. Really hits hard in terms of sales since its most popular there.Day One 4Me
      1. Linkx41
        Linkx41
        We will see, MH is still coming to the Switch too don't forget. In the Land of the Rising Sun, handhelds reign supreme :)
        Jul 7, 2017
      2. 3VOLVE
        3VOLVE
        Yeah sure the port. Anyways like I said. Good for Sony.
        Jul 7, 2017
    16. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      That Crash Remaster...its pretty amazing. Gotta say paying such respect to the originals its amazing. Spyro next please. >.> I'm serious tho
      1. Beard, DojoDan, Pata and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. KaiserDragon
        KaiserDragon
        Can't wait for smashing those boxes myself!! I'm all for Spyro too :D!!!
        Jul 3, 2017
        3VOLVE likes this.
      4. Pata
        Pata
        It's amazing indeed. Incredibly faithful to the original and mechanics don't seem as dated as I thought they would be. Music doesn't have the grasp as the originals though.

        And you are not alone on the Spyro remaster demand.
        Jul 4, 2017
      5. Beard
        Beard
        Another Spyro fan wanting a remaster! Can't wait to pick up Crash, it looks amazing!
        Jul 5, 2017
    17. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Dream Portable w/ PS3 Power, Universal Backwards Compatibility, Swappable Faceplates for Customization, No Proprietary Hardware #Dreams
      1. Miguel likes this.
    18. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      PSX, Gamescom, TGS and Pax. Still events where Sony could announce a new portable/hybrid maybe? >:) Hehehehehe.
      1. rajat and Miguel like this.
      2. rajat
        rajat
        New console is definitely on the cards,might not be a portable console but at E3 2018 we will surely see a new console announcement !!
        Jun 28, 2017
      3. Vita_Girl
        Vita_Girl
        I guess IF the rumors are true it's 20% chance of being a new portable system and 80% a Vita revision by making it even more cheap in a bad way (something like the forgettable PSP Street that was a horrible thing)
        Jun 28, 2017
      4. 3VOLVE
        3VOLVE
        Well I'm looking to Sony for opportunities but I'd really love a platform with Universal Backwards compatibility. I'd also love not to be limited to a TV with such a device. I'd sell my house for it.
        Jun 29, 2017
    19. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Planning to stick to PSO2 until 2018, don't want to buy any new games until DBFZ, MHW and Anthem come out. Excited to play my PS4 more.
    20. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Those days when you are literally a starving artist. :/ Not fun. Not fun at all.
    21. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      New Monster Hunter leaked footage and its amazing. I'm kinda hyped. It looks really fking good now that we ditched the 3DS garbage hardware.
      1. Vita_Girl
        Vita_Girl
        nah 3ds is not garbage.. but I always hated the circle pad in MH on the 3ds
        Jun 17, 2017
    22. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Gotta say to the people whining about E3 games are announced pre and after E3. You'll be fine, Sony had a solid E3 as well as everyone else.
      1. KaiserDragon and shadowman like this.
      2. shadowman
        shadowman
        Agreed. Tons of games I want to buy. Sure, not as many surprises this year but I loved what was showed.
        Jun 15, 2017
        KaiserDragon and 3VOLVE like this.
      3. Retro8bit
        Retro8bit
        New Spiderman game looks really goooooood!
        Jun 15, 2017
      4. VitaBoy
        VitaBoy
        I'm glad I'm thousand game titles behind so I still got plenty of options to choose from but tbh E3 is a disappointment.
        Jun 16, 2017
    23. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Anthem looks really cool but I don't expect it to be all it says it is. I'll wait.
      1. 2048Dan
        2048Dan
        yeah looks like an exploration game but is probably more like destiny.
        Jun 12, 2017
    24. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Is it me? I hate how SEGA only focuses on Sonic. Release an HD collection of Phantasy Star. Jesus. Where are your other games???
      1. View previous comments...
      2. shadowman
        shadowman
        Classic IPs wise, yeah not much has been done in a while. Hopefully I get a Shenmue HD to go with 3, but I still own my Dreamcast copies. Sega actually has done more Phantasy Star Online games (for the Vita even) but it;d be nice to have those outside of Japan.
        Jun 10, 2017
      3. Akros
        Akros
        I think it's just you since most people don't care about Sonic nowadays.
        Jun 12, 2017
      4. Retro8bit
        Retro8bit
        If Sega were to add "Golden Axe: Revenge of Death Adder" to one of the virtual consoles, I'd be one happy camper!
        Jun 12, 2017
    25. 3VOLVE
      3VOLVE
      Too many possibilities saying there won't be a PSP3 rather than there will. Sad me. Sad me. Hopefully...or I'll get a Switch. Maybe.
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    Jan 11, 1994 (Age: 23)

    Signature

    [​IMG]
    My Paintings / My Animations / My Movie​