Comments on Profile Post by Fokkusu

1. benna
    benna
    lol foxy, ive been staring at resistance for the past 3 years and STILL havent bought it. I saw it on $15cdn at a used store just the other day. tell me if its worth it? I should just buy it... for the campaign.
    Jun 11, 2015
  2. Goro
    Goro
    It's honestly not a terrible shooter. By handheld standards pre-Killzone Merc, even among the best. It should have been given more time in the oven and a better developer though but I enjoyed it.
    Jun 11, 2015
  3. benna
    benna
    Thanks for the feedback Goro!
    Jun 12, 2015
  4. Fokkusu
    Fokkusu
    benna thus far it seems solid. I'm on the second boss fight and haven't run into anything I've hated yet. Though it does baby you with the tutorials! If you liked Killzone Merc's I'd give it a go, with the sale price you can't go wrong.
    Jun 13, 2015
  5. benna
    benna
    Thanks foxy, i actually was in my local game store..and the resistance box was calling to me.. saying "mommy I want to go home, please take me with you, don't leave me here. Its so lonely being an unwanted vita game". So I had to add another vita game to my collection :D
    Jun 14, 2015
  6. benna
    benna
    oh, I also took home a used copy of Bravely default and Code name S.t.e.a.m for my 3ds too... must share the love :D
    Jun 14, 2015
  7. Fokkusu
    Fokkusu
    I traded in my 3DS to buy Witcher 3. Love shared. :D
    Jun 14, 2015