Comments on Profile Post by Kurisutina

1. jimmy_123
    jimmy_123
    erm... how money did your accountant say you have to spend? XD
    Jul 13, 2014
  2. Kurisutina
    Kurisutina
    The full price of a Mario and Luigi Deluxe Bundle after cad/ontario tax xD!
    Jul 14, 2014
  3. jimmy_123
    jimmy_123
    yeesh poor wallet lol, I'm kinda confused on my WiiU plans since I don't think I can support the console without a job so I'm debating whether or not to get it when I get work
    Jul 14, 2014
  4. Kurisutina
    Kurisutina
    That's a reasonable concern but in actuality, I would not wait then. As you're getting it for "free", once you have a job, that's saved money, which can be used for much other things, even if just supporting your needs from the platform.
    Jul 15, 2014
  5. Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    No PS4 Kurisutina?
    Sep 10, 2014
  6. Kurisutina
    Kurisutina
    No PS4 for the time being. Though Persona 4 might be the dealbreaker.
    Sep 13, 2014
  7. Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    Damn, they're bringing the game to PS4 too? Think i might spring for a xbox juan. The white bundle comes with a game and live for a year for just $440.
    Sep 14, 2014
  8. Kurisutina
    Kurisutina
    Do it, White Xbox One is the one I'm aiming for, plus Sunset Overdrive by Insomniac, can't say no to that!
    Sep 16, 2014
  9. Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    Right? My only woe is i think the game is a download and i don't have internet atm.... hopefully I'll get some by that time or can find someone to let me do it at their house haha.
    Sep 17, 2014
  10. Kurisutina
    Kurisutina
    Good luck! Though you'd think it'd be pre-loaded instead =(
    Sep 18, 2014
  11. Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    I'd have been happy with that or a physical copy of the game. Are you getting the bundle once it releases or a little after?
    Sep 19, 2014
  12. Kurisutina
    Kurisutina
    I'm..."attempting" to get it when it releases but...considering my situation, I should probably wait until Black Friday, where I can get it cheaper with some more titles I want from older releases (Tomb Raider, AC4), Master Chief Collection, etc =)
    Sep 19, 2014
  13. Silent Angel
    Silent Angel
    Ah i see.... I don't think the bundle will be cheaper on BF tho seeing as it's only releasing a month before. The games should be though.... I've already played through Tomb Raider on PS3 but i think I'll make the X1 my TR machine since the second game releases there first. Just noticed the MC Collection comes with Halo 1 - 4, so excited for that!
    Sep 19, 2014