Comments on Profile Post by shadowman

1. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    It's a great one innit! Are you going for full completion/Platinum? I've managed to get all the endings but am currently taking a break after beating my head against a particularly vicious Chalice Dungeon boss for far too long.
    Jul 18, 2016
    shadowman likes this.
  2. shadowman
    shadowman
    Blood Chalices are annoying. I can't work out which ones I'm supposed to be doing next or where to find the exact ritual blood I need to start it. I did beat one Blood Chalice with Rom as the boss battle - he's a pain but I did manage it in the end! I'm not doing a plat though, can't be assed to get all the hunter weapons. Otherwise I'm done!
    Jul 18, 2016
  3. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Yeah, I got pretty stumped trying to put the dungeons in any logical order, so I just looked them up on a Wiki to save the headache. I'm currently stuck in the Defiled Chalice (health at 50% max) which is apparently the hardest part besides the DLC. I'll try to go for it someday though, defeating Yharnam at the very end of the Chalice Dungeons is the only trophy I'm missing, and I can't let that stand :)
    Jul 18, 2016
    shadowman likes this.
  4. shadowman
    shadowman
    Yeah, I'd love to do that boss fight as well, I just can't figure out which one I'm supposed to do next. I'll just focus on the DLC for now which I've made a little headway on this afternoon (opened a few really nice shortcuts and new checkpoints).
    Jul 18, 2016
    AllHasRed likes this.
  5. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    100% my favorite PS4 game, and the most satisfying Platinum I have. I hope I never have to do another chalice dungeon though lol. Great idea, but a little too repetitive and grindy for my tastes. Although the grind for covenant items in DS3 takes the cake.
    Jul 19, 2016
    shadowman likes this.
  6. shadowman
    shadowman
    Yeah. Grinding and/or collecathon stuff just kills my interest in trophies, those are usually the first ones I get bored of and just end up giving up plat'ing a game because of them. Ditto replaying levels waiting for the drop you want, that also really drives me mad!
    Jul 19, 2016