Comments on Profile Post by Kirito

1. Jawessome
    Jawessome
    How many BlazBlue titles are on the Vita and which is the best?
    Aug 28, 2016
    Kirito likes this.
  2. Kirito
    Kirito
    (3) physical titles (2) spin offs. Blazblue Continuum Shift EXTEND is the first for the VITA and is actually rated a tick higher than the newer Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend, which I just bought new at GameStop on sale for $20.00. There is also a third physical game Chrono Phantasma that is $13.49 but for $6 more for "Extend" you get the same game with all the enhancements.
    Aug 28, 2016
  3. Kirito
    Kirito
    The biggest difference between them is two new characters, story mode lets you get right in the know by viewing recaps, it brings you up to speed if you're new to the franchise. New guard gauge system which gives more control when to unleash a powerful attack if their gauge is low.
    Aug 28, 2016
  4. Kirito
    Kirito
    This game is not just a button masher and now I plan to get the playable on VITA, PSP titles: BLAZBLUE Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift II. There is an anime you can find at kissanime.to. There are a few spin offs from this franchise also available on the VITA, XBLAZE Code Embryo and Lost Memories. (Visual novels) Kyle Wakeling did a review on them.
    Aug 28, 2016
  5. Kirito
    Kirito
    Aug 28, 2016
  6. Kirito
    Kirito
    Continuum Shift Extend, if you can even find it at GameStop, can be had for $11.69. That is an amazing deal, seeing what it goes for on Amazon.
    Aug 28, 2016
  7. Kirito
    Kirito
    I really like Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax but this Blazblue franchise is superior in my book.
    Aug 28, 2016
  8. Kirito
    Kirito
    Aug 28, 2016
  9. Kirito
    Kirito
    Aug 28, 2016
  10. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I really enjoyed continuum shift extend. There are only 3 games total; calamity trigger, continuum shift and chronophantasma. The vita has the 2nd and 3rd "extend" editions, and you don't necessarily need the 1st as the 2nd one includes a story recap (with fights in there too). If younhave the vita games you are all set for the full story
    Aug 29, 2016
    Kirito likes this.
  11. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Chronophantasma in the UK with the artbook goes for £11.50. That is an absolute bargain for a LE
    Aug 29, 2016
    Kirito likes this.