Comments on Profile Post by Retro8bit

1. Zero Eternity
    Zero Eternity
    Buy $60 worth of Belgium chocolate and mourn the delay, while celebrating dual audio at the same time.
    Nov 18, 2016
    Retro8bit likes this.
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Nov 18, 2016
    Retro8bit likes this.
  3. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Dual audio is the only thing that can save this relationship.
    Nov 19, 2016
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Yeah! Dual audio is pretty badass. On the bright side, even though the game is delayed, at least it should be better now? Fewer bugs and translation / localization issues I would imagine. Delays suck, but at the same time, I understand and approve of them. Games only have one chance to make a first impression! Best to get it right the first time, IMO! The Last of Us... A perfect example! ;)
    Nov 19, 2016
    Retro8bit likes this.
  5. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Couldn't agree more buddy! It is Atlus after all, so I know that if they are delaying it it is for good reason. Have already been hearing people say it's the best Persona yet, and judging from where the series has already taken us, that says a lot! :D
    Nov 20, 2016
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    No doubt! Persona 4 Golden on the Vita set the bar very high! If Persona 5 is even as good as Persona 4 was, we will be sitting in an Ivory Tower! If Persona 5 is better than 4? Well, we will be in heaven, if that can be pulled off! ;)
    Nov 20, 2016
    Retro8bit likes this.
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I think there is only one thing that could make Persona 5 even more epic...a Vita version!
    Nov 20, 2016
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Holy shit... I didn't even think about that. Persona 5 ported to Vita? That would be sick! :D
    Nov 20, 2016
    Retro8bit likes this.
  9. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I heard that the Vita couldn't handle a game like Persona 5, a lot would have to be compromised. I'd say something is better than nothing. Persona 5 Golden!
    Nov 21, 2016
  10. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Even with visual downgrades and slower than 30fps framerate.... I agree! I would love to play Persona 5 Golden on the Vita! Even if it meant I'd have to play the game at PSP game resolution 480X272 and at only 20fps! As long as the full game was there on the physical game card? Compromises or not! Count me in! :)
    Nov 21, 2016