1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the forum for The Vita Lounge, an independent PlayStation Vita community! We want to provide the best community for our members to discuss the PlayStation Vita, so if you are a fan of Sony's handheld, why not register? It's free and getting involved will enable to you enter our monthly game giveaways!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! If you have visited The Vita Lounge for a while then you will know how much we love the system, and with the website, forum, podcast, YouTube, and magazine alongside our social media presence we will always try to cover the Vita as best we can. That said, we want to improve and we need your help.

If you love what we do and have the means to do so, we would really appreciate some help on our Patreon! Whether you want early access to the e-magazine from $1, a unique forum name colour, or even a print copy of our magazine delivered to your door from $10, all of your help will enable us to become even better!

https://www.patreon.com/TheVitaLounge

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Simmi

1. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Is the game any good?
    Dec 30, 2016
  2. Simmi
    Simmi
    If you like VN I guess it's a must play :) I'm really enjoying it so far ^^
    Dec 30, 2016
  3. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I've really enjoyed danganronpa and xblaze. Is it interactive, or just a novel like xblaze?
    Dec 30, 2016
  4. Simmi
    Simmi
    It's not interactive at all, you are only given choices (in dialogues). Also, even though I haven't played danganronpa or xblaze I believe it's quite different than Code Realize, the story is mainly based on a love story and on which guy you choose the heroine to end up with.
    Dec 31, 2016
  5. Simmi
    Simmi
    So if you're not into romantic stuff maybe you won't appreciate it as much as I do. But apart from the romantic stuff, the story is still great, and the Art is amazing, and I believe many men enjoyed playing this game too :)
    Dec 31, 2016
  6. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I don't mind romance if it is done well, i always enjoy romcoms with the wife. How long is each run through though. I may need comedy in there as well to keep me interested
    Dec 31, 2016
  7. Simmi
    Simmi
    Then you should enjoy it :)
    i'm really bad at measuring the time I spent on a game if it's not written on the save XD I'd say at least 4-5 hours for each characters :p
    Dec 31, 2016
  8. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I think thats a good length then.... similar to xblaze. Many thanks
    Dec 31, 2016
  9. Simmi
    Simmi
    you're welcome :)
    Dec 31, 2016
    The_stats_guy likes this.
  10. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I'm a huge visual novel fan, and Code: Realize was definitely one of the best on Vita. It's story was superb! Not sure how far you are in the game so I won't post spoilers, I'll just say this: "don't trust Saint Germain!" XD
    Dec 31, 2016
    Simmi likes this.
  11. Simmi
    Simmi
    I've done Van and Victor's routes, now I'm doing Impey :) next is Saint Germain and Lupin ^^ I hope I'll like Saint Germain more than I like Impey because he annoys me a lot XD
    Dec 31, 2016
    Retro8bit likes this.
  12. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Saint Germain's route definitely had the most intensity to it, while I felt Van Hellsing's ending was the best in my opinion. :) You seem to be big on Otome games, have you played Norn9?
    Dec 31, 2016