Comments on Profile Post by Simmi

1. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Such a great port of the game! I still hope to track down the Asian English version of X-2, since I wasn't big on them only including a download code for it.
    Dec 31, 2016
  2. Manjoume
    Manjoume
    Never played FFX and X-2 before. Is it worth and easy to get the plat (don't care about grinding, just I do not want stupid trophies like kh, i mean, defeat the game 5 times in the different difficulties)?
    Dec 31, 2016
    Zero Eternity likes this.
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Romantic, Simmi! I love it! <3

FFX and FFX-2 are great games and outstanding ports to the Vita! :)
    Dec 31, 2016
  4. Simmi
    Simmi
    to Retrob8bit: I am also not a big fan of download codes, so I got the Japanese physical version :) and yes it is a great port!
    Jan 1, 2017
  5. Simmi
    Simmi
    to Manjoume: in my opinion it's worth it if you're okay with "girly" atmospheres and plot. The game is easy enough not too grind too much (although I prefer grinding and spending hours leveling up all the girls abilities ^^). I don't think there are any stupid trophies like those :o Also I think you can totally play FFX-2 without playing X, but you'll understand much more if you play them in order.
    Jan 1, 2017
  6. Simmi
    Simmi
    To Renegade Bastard: I love FFX but somehow I enjoyed even better X-2! I haven't got X on the Vita yet, but I'll try to get it without the X-2 code in it (if such a version does exist...?) ^^
    Jan 1, 2017