1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the forum for The Vita Lounge, an independent PlayStation Vita community! We want to provide the best community for our members to discuss the PlayStation Vita, so if you are a fan of Sony's handheld, why not register? It's free and getting involved will enable to you enter our monthly game giveaways!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! If you have visited The Vita Lounge for a while then you will know how much we love the system, and with the website, forum, podcast, YouTube, and magazine alongside our social media presence we will always try to cover the Vita as best we can. That said, we want to improve and we need your help.

If you love what we do and have the means to do so, we would really appreciate some help on our Patreon! Whether you want early access to the e-magazine from $1, a unique forum name colour, or even a print copy of our magazine delivered to your door from $10, all of your help will enable us to become even better!

https://www.patreon.com/TheVitaLounge

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Simmi

1. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Such a great port of the game! I still hope to track down the Asian English version of X-2, since I wasn't big on them only including a download code for it.
    Dec 31, 2016
  2. Manjoume
    Manjoume
    Never played FFX and X-2 before. Is it worth and easy to get the plat (don't care about grinding, just I do not want stupid trophies like kh, i mean, defeat the game 5 times in the different difficulties)?
    Dec 31, 2016
    Zero Eternity likes this.
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Romantic, Simmi! I love it! <3

FFX and FFX-2 are great games and outstanding ports to the Vita! :)
    Dec 31, 2016
  4. Simmi
    Simmi
    to Retrob8bit: I am also not a big fan of download codes, so I got the Japanese physical version :) and yes it is a great port!
    Jan 1, 2017
  5. Simmi
    Simmi
    to Manjoume: in my opinion it's worth it if you're okay with "girly" atmospheres and plot. The game is easy enough not too grind too much (although I prefer grinding and spending hours leveling up all the girls abilities ^^). I don't think there are any stupid trophies like those :o Also I think you can totally play FFX-2 without playing X, but you'll understand much more if you play them in order.
    Jan 1, 2017
  6. Simmi
    Simmi
    To Renegade Bastard: I love FFX but somehow I enjoyed even better X-2! I haven't got X on the Vita yet, but I'll try to get it without the X-2 code in it (if such a version does exist...?) ^^
    Jan 1, 2017