Comments on Profile Post by shadowman

1. Simmi
    Simmi
    that's a lot of games XD
    Jan 7, 2017
    shadowman likes this.
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Whoa! Got me beat, shadowman. I only have around 100 physical releases. (All English language)

I plan on doing an updated Vita collection video this month or next to show off my Vita hardware and software. :)
    Jan 7, 2017
    shadowman likes this.
  3. shadowman
    shadowman
    Well my collection just grew and grew when I found that I was naturally buying and playing pretty much everything released on the Vita anyway. Been collecting for a good 5 years now (since launch) and won't be slowing down any time soon by the looks of things, still many game releases on the horizon!
    Jan 7, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Wow dude kudos, that is one massive collection you got there! Your passion really shows! :)

I'm currently at about 230+ games, with it growing every month. Maybe someday someone from TVL will be able to acquire every Vita game worldwide. It's something to shoot for!
    Jan 7, 2017
    shadowman likes this.
  5. shadowman
    shadowman
    Yeah, I have that goal in the back of my mind. I'm pretty much up to date with English stuff, its just the Japanese releases that would make that near impossible - mainly down to the sheer number. Looking at the number of VN's released exclusively in Japan for the system is eye watering! That's not counting RPG's and other misc titles.
    Jan 7, 2017