1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the forum for The Vita Lounge, an independent PlayStation Vita community! We want to provide the best community for our members to discuss the PlayStation Vita, so if you are a fan of Sony's handheld, why not register? It's free and getting involved will enable to you enter our monthly game giveaways!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! If you have visited The Vita Lounge for a while then you will know how much we love the system, and with the website, forum, podcast, YouTube, and magazine alongside our social media presence we will always try to cover the Vita as best we can. That said, we want to improve and we need your help.

If you love what we do and have the means to do so, we would really appreciate some help on our Patreon! Whether you want early access to the e-magazine from $1, a unique forum name colour, or even a print copy of our magazine delivered to your door from $10, all of your help will enable us to become even better!

https://www.patreon.com/TheVitaLounge

Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Simmi

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I'm playing Parasite Eve II (PS One Classic) on my Vita right now! Sure I don't have to stress my handheld's hardware to run the game, but I'm still goosing my silicon all the same. I'm also playing it with my Hori Remote Play Assist Attachment equipped on my Vita Slim. ;)

The game is amazing. It's a Resident Evil clone with RPG elements added. Highly recommended!
    Jan 8, 2017
    Simmi likes this.
  2. Fokkusu
    Fokkusu
    Just 100%'d Firewatch. Solid game, want more.
    Jan 8, 2017
    Simmi likes this.
  3. Manjoume
    Manjoume
    I am triying to get the platinum trophy for Shantae Half Genie Glitch. The game is really funny, but the glitch are so.... so... so... !!I am also re-re-re^infinite playing Ace Attorney Series in my japanese new 3ds.
    Jan 8, 2017
    Simmi likes this.
  4. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I've had a bash at ps1 front mission 3. Fun for a couple of hours but a little repetitive
    Jan 8, 2017
    Simmi likes this.
  5. Simmi
    Simmi
    Renegade Bastard: I never played Parasite Eve! is it that good? I heard it was a little bit on the survival horror side :o
    Jan 8, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  6. Simmi
    Simmi
    Fokkusu: Well done!! :D Never played that one :o
    Jan 8, 2017
  7. Simmi
    Simmi
    Manjoume: stop tempting me with you japanese 3DS XD
    Jan 8, 2017
  8. Simmi
    Simmi
    The_Stats_guy: Nice! did you play it on your vita? :o
    Jan 8, 2017
  9. shadowman
    shadowman
    Wipeout 2048 on my Vita. Trying to complete all the events on the single player side. PS4 wise I'm still glued to Yakuza 6, such a fantastic game.
    Jan 8, 2017
    Simmi likes this.
  10. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Currently playing Senran Kagura: Estival Versus. Trying to finish storymode.
    Jan 8, 2017
    Simmi likes this.
  11. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Simmi - Parasite Eve AND Parasite Eve 2 are both damn good games! They are survival horror inspired as well. You play as a badass female protagonist named Aya Brea. She is a NYPD cop in the first game and later becomes a FBI agent in the sequel. The sequel is more a Resident Evil clone with RPG elements, but the first game is straight up turn based active time battle. Try these games ASAP
    Jan 8, 2017
    Simmi likes this.
  12. Simmi
    Simmi
    Renegade! Damn! I hope they're available on the euro psn!
    Jan 9, 2017
  13. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Only number 2 is available on EU
    Jan 9, 2017
    Simmi likes this.
  14. Dee0342
    Dee0342
    I'll be playing Muramasa again on the Vita. Hopefully finish Steins Gate 0 with platinum throphy. Also continue with Stardew Valley and Let it Die. Too much haha.....
    Jan 9, 2017
    Simmi likes this.
  15. Dee0342
    Dee0342
    Oops, you meant last weekend.
    Jan 9, 2017
  16. Simmi
    Simmi
    Dee: Haha that's okay! XD that's a lot of games!! I need to get muramasa and I also played some star dew valley yesterday :)
    Jan 9, 2017