Comments on Profile Post by Retro8bit

1. shadowman
    shadowman
    Yeah, I know that feeling of stumbling upon a seller that has a nice amount of cheap import Vita titles. I've picked up a few interesting looking Japanese imports as well in the last week or so.
    Jan 9, 2017
    Simmi and Retro8bit like this.
  2. zodaex
    zodaex
    15 new Vita games? Whoa! :p I bet that will bring a smile to your face when it arrives. I've got the Jpn version of Michael Jackson's Experience and Hotline Miami Collected on the way! I've actually never played Hotline Miami before so i'm going in blind. I've heard internet whisperings that Jpn Michael Jackson is PS-TV compatible so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for that. XD
    Jan 9, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Same here! I have the One Piece physical releases for Vita coming my way along with Virtua Tennis 4! All new and sealed copies. :D
    Jan 10, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  4. zodaex
    zodaex
    Aww I've got a Virtua Tennis 4 I would have given you. I bought it because our compatibility list here states that it's compatible, but it's totally not. :( I actually bought two copies of it (one EU and one US) and nether one works on PS-TV. :(
    Jan 10, 2017
    Retro8bit and Renegade Bastard like this.
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Boo! I'm sorry to hear that, Zodaex. Thank you for the kind gesture at least. :)
    Jan 10, 2017
    Retro8bit and zodaex like this.
  6. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Shadowman - I know, once the bug has you it has you! :X

Zodaex - Let me know how the game is, haven't had a chance to play Hotline Miami, love the look of it though. :)

Renegade - Which One Piece game? I have Pirate Warriors 1 & 3, Unlimited World Red and Burning Blood. Maybe we could play sometime. :)
    Jan 10, 2017
    shadowman likes this.
  7. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Hotline miami is an incredible game. Really fast and difficult, like some levels probably died 50+ times trying, but the speed stops you getting p!ssed off and turning it off. You'll know when you play
    Jan 10, 2017
    shadowman likes this.
  8. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Wow, sounds intense! Now I'm even more curious. :O
    Jan 11, 2017