Comments on Profile Post by Retro8bit

1. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Everyone is going nuts off this game. Is it really that big of a deal? I have the LE preordered but know very little about it
    Jan 16, 2017
  2. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I think one of the main reasons is the brand name. The Fate anime series has a ton of fans, so hearing that a game is coming out always gets people excited. Me myself I'm a moderate fan of the anime, but I love musou style games. :) One of the reasons I am looking forward to Berserk.
    Jan 16, 2017
    Zero Eternity likes this.
  3. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    What does mosou mean?
    Jan 16, 2017
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I believe it means "warriors" in English. It basically refers to Dynasty Warriors style gameplay. You versus thousands of enemies at once via hack n' slash style controls.
    Jan 17, 2017
  5. Zero Eternity
    Zero Eternity
    The_stats_guy, you need to go watch Fate Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/Zero anime right now. Marathon that shit. And yeah I agree with Retro8bit it is probably 95% the fact it is the Fate universe and 5% people who like musou/Dynasty Warrior type games.
    Jan 17, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  6. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I'll have to see if the anime is on netflix UK. Many thanks guys. I don't watch as much as i used to, but been watching Hunter X Hunter on there as it used to be one of my favourite manga.
    Jan 17, 2017
    Zero Eternity and Retro8bit like this.