Comments on Profile Post by DankZaku

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    After that and the two LRG titles I passed on, I will be caught up. No more skipping titles from now on
    Jan 19, 2017
  2. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Is that the special edition? I haven't picked this up... is there a standard edition going for cheaper?
    Jan 19, 2017
  3. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Yeah, there's going to be a standard edition too. WAY cheaper lol. No clue what the Wonderful Edition will even resell for once released. Might end up with the regular edition myself!
    Jan 19, 2017
  4. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Yeah, the wonderful edition was 200 anyway if you include the shippig and guaranteed customs charge. No way do i want coasters that bad
    Jan 19, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  5. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Yeah, I was a huge Working Designs fan in the past (have most of their releases) so I just kind of wanted Victor Ireland's first Vita CE. I think the coasters probably drove the price up. Not joking. I think he said it was PVC, those moldings can be rather costly to manufacture.
    Jan 19, 2017
  6. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Which lrg titles did you skip mate? Just wondering if i have a dup... i bought for a friend but hes been off the radar recently
    Jan 19, 2017
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Really anticipating this game. Still surpised its leaving Japan. Can't wait!
    Jan 20, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  8. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    The_stats_guy I'm currently missing Stealth Inc. and Lone Survivor
    Jan 20, 2017
  9. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Your lucky day mate, i have a copy of each. Where abouts do you live?
    Jan 20, 2017