Jan 21, 2017
  2. Miguel
    Miguel
    Pic
    Jan 21, 2017
  3. Retro8bit
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Retro.. Can you read Japanese? I can't. That's why I don't import or play games that are not localized for English language. I limit all my purchases for Vita to North American, United Kingdom, and English Asian physical releases only. Oh! Limited Run Games and Fangamer as well. ;)
    Jan 22, 2017
  5. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Renegade Bastard I think it depends per game myself I bought Puyo Puyo Tetris and Project Diva F in Japanese and those are perfectly playable, but I wouldn't try that with text heavy games.

(not counting Airship Q, that one got english patch)
    Jan 23, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Vita_Girl I guess that makes sense. I dunno, I just could never bring myself to buy any non-native language games is all. I'm the same with movies as well. I wish an English laungage patch came out for Japanese Vita games, though. If that was the case? I would buy dozens of them! ;)
    Jan 23, 2017
    Vita_Girl likes this.
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Sorry, I didn't see these comments until now. No I don't understand Japanese, but it is my dream to own a complete worldwide collection for Vita someday. The imports I buy are either super cheap, or aren't hindered by the language barrier. Such as action games and what not. :)
    Feb 5, 2017
    Vita_Girl and Renegade Bastard like this.
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Makes sense. Well, to each their own I guess. I'm not going for a full collection. I only just buy what I want to play or what looks like it would be an interesting or new experience to try out on the Vita. My collection is continuing to grow quite well. I'm up to 112 English physical releases as of today. :)
    Feb 5, 2017