Comments on Profile Post by The_stats_guy

1. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    At least with ebay i can leave negative feedback... item is £150 so a little cautious
    Jan 25, 2017
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Selling via PayPal outside of eBay is still safe and protected. You just have to make sure the invoice you receive is legit and is marked as a sale of goods rather than a request for money. See PayPal's website for more details. You are covered 100% as long as buyer and seller play by PayPal's rules. :)
    Jan 25, 2017
  3. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Thanks all. Havent't bought anything on ebay yet, made an offer, and i guess he wants to save ebay fees
    Jan 25, 2017
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    You're welcome. And yes, as an eBay seller myself, sometimes I duck eBay fees by selling outside the marketplace and using PayPal invoice for goods. It's much cheaper for me to sell that way. ;)
    Jan 25, 2017
  5. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I understand the benefits, i just like the feedback system for added security. I.e. the seller will take more care with packaging if they are worried about their 100% rating. I know i would be
    Jan 25, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  6. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Ooh, you've got me intrigued now! ;) Is this item Vita related?
    Jan 25, 2017
  7. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Its a few items including an over priced blue variant :-(
    Jan 25, 2017
  8. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Still pretty angry at Yodel if you can't tell
    Jan 25, 2017
  9. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Jan 25, 2017
  10. ninty72
    ninty72
    Thought you had a blue ;) As renegade says , it's safe...plus if ur using card and you don't get items just do a charge back with ur credit card company.
    Jan 25, 2017
  11. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Cheers DojoDan. That covers me as long as he is clear on his invoice about condition of seal etc
    Jan 25, 2017
  12. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    ninty72 yodel lost it! Lrg have no replacements, now i have to pay scalpers for it....although i wouldn't be able to get it at all if not for scalpers
    Jan 25, 2017
  13. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    My main worry is that the seal on the blue variant gets torn off, and then i may as well have paid for a normal version (a lot cheaper) and waited for the spare covers from LRG
    Jan 25, 2017