Comments on Profile Post by Kazumn

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    That shit will make you sick! Fuck the PS VR! Unless you like being nauseous and wanting to throw up! Eh... PS VR is great for weight loss at least. LOL
    Feb 7, 2017
    Kazumn likes this.
  2. Kazumn
    Kazumn
    haha i had eye surgery tough maybe that's the case of the bleeding effect but nothing really justifies the cost of buying one, what i hate most is the fact they try to shove those move controllers up our throats yet again is, sony must have had a few of those laying around collecting dust lol
    Feb 7, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Ouch! I'm sorry to hear about your eye surgery! I hope your vision gets better soon! :( I know what you mean about VR cost... In general it's too expensive and the technology just isn't quite there yet in my assessment. Maybe by 2020? VR will be hella legit! Until then? Hell no! That shit is costly and nausea inducing AF!
    Feb 7, 2017
  4. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    I do always get extremely dry eyes from such things like VR.

That and the fact it looks flat and fake for me are the reasons for a skip, handheld screens and my 24" PC monitor are enough, I'm not even starting about the costs of VR.
    Feb 7, 2017
  5. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    But isn't Resident Evil suppose to make your eyes bleed? It is survival horror after all.
    Feb 8, 2017
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    That new Resident Evil game is boo boo AF! It's no return to original form like everyone keeps saying it is! It's a straight up PT / Outlast clone, plain and simple. I don't see that game as canon at all. RE 0,1,2,3,Code Veronica, Revelations 1 and 2... Those are canon in my eyes. I dislike the rest of the games.
    Feb 8, 2017
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I was just making a bad joke about the eye bleeding thing Renegade, but okay. XD
    Feb 8, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I know, Retro buddy. I was just making my disdain for the new RE games known. Haha!

I'm excited for Resident Evil 2 remake, though. ;)
    Feb 8, 2017