Comments on Profile Post by Retro8bit

1. Fanny Magnet
    Fanny Magnet
    Could never get it to work properly, poor internet connection, so its no real loss to me. Perhaps a sign of things to come for the Vita though.
    Feb 16, 2017
  2. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Was that a real thing?
    Feb 16, 2017
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    PS Now is being shut down for Vita?!
    Feb 16, 2017
  4. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Renegade Bastard yup PS4 and PC only now, they shut it down on all Sony devices that had support for it except PC and PS4.
    Feb 16, 2017
  5. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    To be fair they may shut it down completly for me, PS Now is overpriced and in my country it wasn't even available for the Vita at all (PS4 and PC only).
    I think they don't earn enough for it, wouldn't be suprised if PS Now would end like Eye Toy, PSP Go, PS Vita, PS TV and PS Move (in first place) for Sony, Sony kills what doesn't earn them quick cash, PS VR could be next because that one is struggling.
    Feb 16, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Makes sense I guess, Vita_Girl. Thanks for the confirmation all the same. It's just a shame is all. Vita has so little going for it and this move is just another nail in it's coffin at the end of the day. For shame.
    Feb 16, 2017
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    To be fair I only used the free trail version of PS Now as it was very expensive for the games included, just sad to see yet another feature for Vita go.
    Feb 17, 2017