Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Which variants?
    Feb 19, 2017
  2. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    YS VIII LE Vita version and Disgaea 5 Complete LE Switch version.
    Afterwards it doesn't matter, I just buy the regular ones because if NISA doesn't want my "european" money it's their problem, especially because I prefer the PAL version so even then I would not import it, I want a LE PAL version that's it.
    Feb 20, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Feb 20, 2017
    zodaex likes this.
  4. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Has it been confirmed that Europe isn't getting those versions? Don't they usually take a bit longer to appear on the NISA Euro site?
    Feb 20, 2017
  5. zodaex
    zodaex
    Do you hate all the publishers that only publish games in Japan too?
    Feb 20, 2017
  6. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Mr Tornado considering they refuse to say anything it does look like they won't release the le's over here, happened in the past too.
    Feb 20, 2017
  7. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    zodaex no because I can import those games if I really want too, problem with NISA is that since they started their EU online store, their US online store doesn't ship to PAL region because "we have an EU store".
    In other words importing from them is harder than before if they EU store doesn't sell a specific version of the game.
    Feb 20, 2017
    zodaex likes this.
  8. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    And another point is that I don't see a legit reason why EU doesn't get a specific LE release and they only release a standalone copy, for me I want to avoid importing if there is a PAL version but it still sucks because since years EU is "second market" for NIS, aka "not important enough" for certain versions of games.
    Feb 20, 2017
  9. zodaex
    zodaex
    Ah sorry I had no idea NISA used to ship to Europe, but then stopped for a non-sense reason. That is a reason to be upset because your being treated as a second class customer. :/
    Feb 20, 2017
  10. zodaex
    zodaex
    BTW any time you need me to ship you an American NISA store exclusive, i'll do it at cost for you.
    Feb 20, 2017
  11. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Disgaea 5 Switch LE just got announced for NISA Europe.
    Feb 21, 2017
    zodaex likes this.