Comments on Profile Post by DankZaku

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I then popped in Tales From The Borderlands and played until I got a trophy to pop, it synced no problem. Something is broke with Berserk :( Game is awesome as hell though. Ordered the Vita version last night too
    Feb 22, 2017
  2. shadowman
    shadowman
    I heard the same problem happened with Yakuza 0, but that was when people were playing it before it was officially released. So not sure if that really applies to Berserk since its out today/this week?
    Feb 22, 2017
  3. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Yeah I thought it was very weird. I've never seen it do that before. Sadly, I think I'm done playing until its fixed. The game is so good though, I tore through about 8 missions last night before I realized what time it was.
    Feb 22, 2017
  4. Pata
    Pata
    That is because the trophy list hasn't been uploaded to Sony's servers, so when you try to sync your game's trophies with PSN, it doesn't recognize the trophy list and they refuse to sync (you can't sync your trophies if the list isn't present on their servers). That is not a problem with the game, is a problem on PSN's side.
    Feb 22, 2017
  5. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Well the English list had already hit the servers, it showed up on PSN Profiles and Exophase last week but have since been removed. Not sure why. Really weird.
    Feb 22, 2017
  6. Kyle
    Kyle
    Could have been a glitched list, or it was live for a moment as a test. It's perfectly normal, and the trophies will likely sync once it releases in Europe (Friday). I encounter this regularly with review titles and there's no harm in completing the game before the list syncs.
    Feb 22, 2017
  7. Pata
    Pata
    Don't worry about trophies not syncing, it hasn't got anything to do with the game, it has to do with PSN not recognising the trophy list as it isn't up on their servers. It happens with retail copies and it has happened to me a few times too with released games.

Already released trophy lists being removed is a thing I've never heard of, and I used to be staff at a trophy site.
    Feb 22, 2017
  8. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Cool they just acknowledged the issue. https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/834483833760145409 But yeah for real, I was looking at the list last week. Very odd that it was removed. Its a very manageable list compared to other warriors style games. Oh well it will be fixed soon enough
    Feb 22, 2017
    Pata likes this.
  9. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Hope the Vita version doesn't suffer from this. :|
    Feb 23, 2017