Comments on Profile Post by DankZaku

1. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Wallet said no, it's to expensive for me at the moment (in other words can't afford it now)
    Maybe in the summer if I'm lucky.
    Feb 23, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  2. shadowman
    shadowman
    I still have my pre order, but only Zelda interests me (wish Mario was out sooner). I realise how darn good the Vita launch list was (variety wise) in comparison, it had a bit of everything. But Zelda looks amazing...
    Feb 23, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  3. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Yeah I've got one on order w/ Zelda. I wish the lineup was better though. Unless I Am Setsuna somehow gets a physical, Zelda will might be my only purchase until Mario lol. Unless something else pops up that is.
    Feb 23, 2017
    shadowman likes this.
  4. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    shadowman it still could be worse than that, 12+ launch titles isn't that bad, and today they announced Fast RMX and Shovel Knight as launch titles too.
    Feb 23, 2017
    shadowman likes this.
  5. shadowman
    shadowman
    Problem is, I can't see many games in the launch list I want Bomberman looks good, just not £45 levels of good. Other games I already have on other platforms, I know Shovel Knight gets the new content early, but do I really need a 4th copy? (maybe!). I'll definitely get Mario Kart in April though never got the Wii U version.
    Feb 23, 2017
  6. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    I can understand that, Shovel Knight is already on other platforms, Fast RMX is an exclusive.

I will only rebuy 3 games at some point, Mario Kart 8 is awesome on the go same for Disgaea 5 and Puyo Puyo Tetris is this time in english.
    Feb 23, 2017
  7. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Yeah, I own SK on Vita, PS4, 3DS and Steam lol. Not sure if I will buy it again. I had Puyo Puyo Tetris pre-ordered too, then I noticed its $10 more on Switch than PS4.... so I canceled it. I'll probably pick up MK again though.
    Feb 23, 2017
  8. shadowman
    shadowman
    Puyo I'll pass on since I have the lovely Vita version. Disgaea 5 should be awesome, I might actually grab that but I've not played 3 or 4 yet on my Vita. RMX is news to me, that;s the type of game I want. I think I'll definitely grab that game, looks ace.
    Feb 23, 2017
  9. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Yep just looked at Fast RMX, will be getting that one for sure.
    Feb 23, 2017
  10. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    I'll pass there's nothing there but Zelda and there are barely any games other than first party lined up for the year even Mario Kart is a port just w/ battle mode. I think its better to wait a few years but that's just me.
    Feb 23, 2017
  11. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Nope, not at launch but later in the year. And when I do, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I BUY LIMITED EDITIONS!!
    Feb 23, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  12. FearlessSasuke
    FearlessSasuke
    LoZ Breath of the Wild got me to excited, rather play it on switch instead on the Wii u, with its bulky game pad.
    Feb 23, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  13. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    EA... No Mass Effect, Battlefield One, Titan Fall 2, etc... Until that level of 3rd party support is available for Switch? I'm not interested in the hybrid console at all.
    Feb 23, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  14. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I can totally understand that. For me, the titles you mentioned get bought on the PC. I prefer kb/m for shooters. I mainly buy consoles for exclusives and first party titles myself. Which is the main reason I don't have an Xbox, just can't complete with Sony or Nintendo on that front. I'm hoping the 3DS style of exclusives migrate over to the Switch.
    Feb 23, 2017
  15. coachjjs75
    coachjjs75
    :( not me
    Feb 23, 2017
  16. sean
    sean
    Waiting for now. Too many vita games coming and just zelda and binding interest me atm.
    Feb 24, 2017
  17. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    If i'm successful in a job interview next week, i may treat myself to one. not gonna collect like in the vita though, just something the wife will enjoy more than the ps4/vita i think
    Feb 24, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  18. rajat
    rajat
    In no rush to buy day one !! hoping for a black Friday deal
    Feb 24, 2017
    coachjjs75 likes this.
  19. EckyThump
    EckyThump
    I have a massive enough backlog as it is, and there have only been a handful of games announced for it that I'm particularly interested in......and I still preordered it the moment preorders went live :)
    Feb 24, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.