Comments on Profile Post by benna

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Plenty of other hobbies to be had. Motorcycle riding, Mountain Bike riding, Small Arms shooting, etc. I have many other hobbies than just playing with my Vita or getting laid / pounding off. ;)
    Feb 27, 2017
    benna likes this.
  2. FearlessSasuke
    FearlessSasuke
    This is why you buy a back up or hope someone hacks a pstv to get everything working.
    Feb 27, 2017
    benna likes this.
  3. Zero Eternity
    Zero Eternity
    Sell the games hopefully / cry and eat ice cream :(
    Feb 27, 2017
    3VOLVE and benna like this.
  4. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Find the nearest cliffside...
    Feb 27, 2017
    Zero Eternity, benna and zodaex like this.
  5. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    I would cry in a corner for 5 minutes and afterwards buy a new one.

I would cry more for my New 3DS XL but that's because it's a limited edition.
    Feb 27, 2017
    Zero Eternity and benna like this.
  6. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I don't think we really have to worry about that. For one the Vita doesn't use an optical drive, which expands it's life greatly, and even if the buttons and thumbsticks give out, there are always people online who sell refurbished handhelds. And that's not even including the PSTV as yet another option. :)
    Feb 27, 2017
  7. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Retro makes a great point. There are so very few moving parts in Vita, that it's not likely for the system just to quit working unexpectedly. (No active cooling fan to burn out, no mechanical hard disk to quit spinning, no optical media drive, etc)

As long as you don't drop your Vita or subject it to a power surge while charging? It's not likely to break.
    Feb 28, 2017
    Zero Eternity, benna and 3VOLVE like this.
  8. benna
    benna
    my fear is when i play arcade-like games on my vita, my fear is not the machine (cpu/screen) , but the builtin controls will go first. The buttons, LR triggers, and the analogue sticks all take an immense beating. I'm really shocked they have lasted this long. 5 years. up here in canada you just cant find Vitas for sale.
    Feb 28, 2017
    Zero Eternity likes this.
  9. Unknownwolf
    Unknownwolf
    That is why you need to have 20 back up Vitas! 20 x 5 = 100years of Vita!
    Feb 28, 2017
    benna and Zero Eternity like this.