Comments on Profile Post by DankZaku

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Says English is a supported language
    Mar 2, 2017
  2. Dee0342
    Dee0342
    This game has already been confirmed for the Switch some time ago. But didn't the Vita version suffer from long loading times and framerate issues? I think that is a fair reason for not bringing it west.
    Mar 2, 2017
  3. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Yeah I know it was announced already. I was referring to the Switch physical release possibly having English text as an option since its listed as a supported language on the site now. We don't have a physical release in English, so this would be cool for people who want to import a physical copy.
    Mar 2, 2017
  4. shadowman
    shadowman
    A couple of Switch titles are doing this (Disgaea 5 is another). Bodes well for some import titles since the Switch is region free and you can easily get several e shop region accounts on the Switch - something the Vita doesn't let you do (limited to one region account at a time). Its a big plus for me, being able to import titles so easily.
    Mar 2, 2017
    KaiserDragon and DankZaku like this.
  5. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Yep being region free was a huge selling point for me. Not sure how excited I would be if it wasn't lol.
    Mar 2, 2017
  6. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Very interesting! Urge to buy a Switch & import I Am Setsuna physical increasing!!
    Mar 2, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  7. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I just bought it. $44 shipped to the US! They use DHL international. My expected delivery is the 7th :)
    Mar 2, 2017
  8. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Very nice. :) You'll have to post plenty of pics!
    Mar 2, 2017