Comments on Profile Post by Dee0342

1. Miguel
    Miguel
    Whats taking you so long to buy itm
    Mar 15, 2017
  2. 2048Dan
    2048Dan
    Some frame rate issues, but that doesn't matter too much since it's turn based. It's a great game that I have spent many hours on.
    Mar 15, 2017
    Dee0342 likes this.
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Good port of XCOM: Enemy Within from PS3 to Vita. IMO. The game has all of the DLC from that game, including trophies. Sure the framerates can take a dive at times, but since it's turn based, that really does not matter. Buy, play, and beat the game, Dee0342 then move onto XCOM 2 for PS4! ;)
    Mar 15, 2017
    Dee0342 likes this.
  4. Dee0342
    Dee0342
    I already played Enemy Unknown/Within and 2 on Xbox, but Enemy Within and 2 screwed over my savefile so I could never finish them. That is the reason why I am curious about this one, since my history with the games has been disappointing on a technical level to say the least.
    Mar 15, 2017
  5. zodaex
    zodaex
    The Vita port is evil for being digital-only and not PS-TV whitelisted! (my jaded opinion) Even the PC version is available physically.
    Mar 15, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Agreed, zodaex Civiliazation Revolution got an English Asian physical release for Vita, why not XCOM?! God damn pisses me off! One of the main reasons I just kinda moved onto my PS4 Pro over Vita. Less headache and disappointment, not to mention far more quality titles on the console to play overall.
    Mar 16, 2017
    zodaex likes this.