Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. Digit
    Digit
    I am... you liked Ghost and Goblins? Give it a shot.
    Apr 18, 2017
  2. shadowman
    shadowman
    I probably will. I've plat'ed the digital version of the game, its bloody amazing. Right up there with Shovel Knight in terms of homages to retro classics in my opinion.
    Apr 18, 2017
    DojoDan likes this.
  3. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    shadowman Thank god for that. I was literally about to post a topic for it, but was worried people were going to say it was crap, and I'd I feel disappointed (lookin' at you Slain on the Vita). Did you guys just enter your email address and that's it so far? I couldn't find any actual "pre-order" item for it.
    Apr 19, 2017
    shadowman likes this.
  4. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Are you guys going in for Battle Princess Madelyn?
    Apr 19, 2017
  5. shadowman
    shadowman
    We should receive a link on April 25th to actually pre order the game.
    Apr 19, 2017
  6. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Yep, just entered my email, but not sure if I'll actually buy it. Also backed Battle Princess Madelyn, not entirely sure why though. Got caught up in the hype I think.
    Apr 19, 2017
  7. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Cool. I'm actually looking forward to it. Decent enough price. I actually enjoy indie stuff probably more than larger titles these days. I find there's too many third-person hack n slash RPGs, maybe that's just me tho.
    Apr 19, 2017
  8. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    ARGHH!!!! I've been busy the last 2 days and I completely missed their email. Pre-orders ended today FFS! I've email them but I'm not holdin much hope :(
    Apr 27, 2017
  9. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    You might get lucky if anybody cancels their preorder.
    Apr 27, 2017
  10. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    It's strange that they would cut the pre-order off. Why limit themselves to only 3k copies. Oh well. Waiting to hear back from customer support.
    Apr 27, 2017
  11. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    I guess they're still in the stage of gauging interest, so perhaps 3000 was an ideal amount to try out. No doubt they'll appear on eBay for three times the price. :(
    Apr 27, 2017
  12. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Got a reply. Its a no :( 3 times the price it is then :(
    Apr 27, 2017
  13. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    :( Keep checking PA, you never know.
    Apr 27, 2017
  14. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Will do mate. I've subd to their personal agent thing for stock arrival. When it's released I'll see what gives!
    Apr 27, 2017