Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I hope Dankzaku is awake. Unfortunately it's 1per otherwise I'd pick him one up. Cheers for posting this up everywhere mate. You're a credit to the forums :)
    May 5, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  2. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    :) I was planning on buying another one for him, but like you say, it's one per person. :( I've also sent him a message here & on the LRG forums. It's now down to 100 copies...
    May 5, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  3. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Thanks guys. EAS reached out to me but at this point I don't want to deal with PA anymore. I noticed issues with another order through them this morning as well (Ys Origin). I ordered a copy of the PS4 and Vita versions separate to take advantage of the $5 off and free shipping, but one is missing from my account. I have confirmation emails + PayPal receipts for both though. Waiting to see how that plays out.
    May 5, 2017
  4. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    It's wierd it's missing from your account? I saw EAS tweet looking for you. I must say that's extremely good of them. Take them up on it mate if they want to help. Not many companies would.
    May 5, 2017
  5. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Yeah its missing. That leads me to believe something is wrong with their system. We will see how that goes! I'm talking with EAS now. Very nice and helpful folks. Made me really happy that they reached out.
    May 5, 2017
    DojoDan likes this.
  6. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I must have done something I wasn't supposed to in order to have all this bad luck LOL
    May 5, 2017
  7. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Hehe. My LRG orders always run into trouble & I'm guessing it's payback for not buying everything!
    May 5, 2017
  8. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    I don't even get confirmation emails from PA nowadays. :/ I queried it & they just said "don't worry, you orders are there". Wtf?!
    May 5, 2017
  9. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Good luck DankZaku. I'm actually really happy they reached out to you. Let us know how you go. Mr T, I don't get conf emails either! V disturbing!
    May 5, 2017
  10. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I thought the same thing when I first missed Darius. "Its because I skipped Pang and Mitsurugi I know it."
    May 5, 2017
  11. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    That's a wild response from PA too. That's part of the reason I think I'm just done with them. Even if EAS could work with them to get me a copy, I don't want PA to get another dollar from me after all this. I would rather do without the game on principal than give PA money. I will only order from them as a last resort. Unless they block me :)
    May 5, 2017