Comments on Profile Post by rajat

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Austin Evans is a hack! That fool just makes tech talk videos for the YouTube monetization money. He is all over the place, talking about over 1000 different devices on his YouTube channel. LOL

Sony really should retire the Vita and release it's successor already. Basically just copy Nintendo Switch hybrid design.
    May 6, 2017
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    But... who knows? Apple and Google flattened Sony and Sony ran back home to Japan with their tail between their legs.

So far, Nintendo is the only one with the courage to stand up to the mobile giants with Nintendo Switch. Hopefully Sony finds their balls again and tries one more time.
    May 6, 2017
    Vita_Girl likes this.
  3. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Only so sad that his video's suck the last 2 to 3 years, before they were way better.

Still some attention from a big youtuber for the Vita, even if it's not my favorite youtuber.
    May 6, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  4. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Renegade Bastard Evans is everywhere but a lot of times he never covers it. On the Vita part even if Sony does retire it I hope Sony will never ever make any handheld, Sony only thinks about quick cash so they would screw up a successor like they did with the Vita.

Sony is like a impatient little brat.
    May 6, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I know, Vita_Girl. It's a shame Sony threw in the towel at year 2 with the Vita. They just gave up when Apple and Google punked them. :(

I do find it unlikely that Sony will try a portable again, but with only the PSP and Vita as their portables legacy? It would be sad if they didn't try at least one more time. If the fuck up their 3rd attempt? Then yeah... they should never touch portables again. IMO of course.
    May 6, 2017
    Vita_Girl likes this.
  6. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Renegade Bastard Google and Apple are not the problem here, it's Sony themself, look at the 3DS and that one had a very weak start and sold more than 60 mln copies worldwide.

It's Sony their own fault, they didn't try and bother hard enough same with PSVR now.
    May 6, 2017
  7. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    And even if they want to make a new handheld, for them it's a risk where for Nintendo it is not, Nintendo has more to spend and even if Nintendo screws up they have their IP's which are worth a fortune.

I don't want another screw up, I give all my gaming love to the Vita and I won't do that again with any Sony gaming device, Sony only cares about big and quick cash and that lays in their regular home consoles.
    May 6, 2017
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Jack Tretton said Sony gave up on Vita because of mobile. He was the man in charge during Vita's time on market as well. :(

https://youtu.be/aAQnxSz-MFQ
    May 6, 2017
    Vita_Girl likes this.
  9. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    I know that story, but I don't believe Sony on that regard considering they dumped more of their gaming stuff in the past (Eyetoy, PSP Go and so on), and even then I can go back to the 3DS succes story if Nintendo can do it than Sony can do at least 50% of that.
    May 6, 2017
  10. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Fair enough. But that's the reason why I keep bringing up Apple and Google. Jack Tretton put the blame on them and said they killed the Vita. I know it's probably not entirely true, but that's where the fingers were pointed at least.

Makes sense in a way, because most people I see using a portable device in public are people with their eyes glued to their smartphone screens. Adults, teens, and children.
    May 6, 2017
  11. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Smartphone and tablet. It's rare to see someone playing with a portable gaming device like 3DS / Vita out in public here in the States. I know I rarely ever see it.
    May 6, 2017
    Vita_Girl likes this.