Comments on Profile Post by Retro8bit

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Hell yeah. That happened to me twice in a row years ago. First with Ys Seven then again with Ys Chronicles. I usually only cut the top plastic to keep the box in good shape so I was mad lol. That's about the time I stopped buying at Gamestop. Plus the games weren't new at that point.
    May 27, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  2. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Yeah man, completely understandable. Gamestop is where I get all my retail releases from, but I am thinking about stopping that. The past few times I've gone they are either gutting my games or losing pre-order bonuses.
    May 27, 2017
  3. zodaex
    zodaex
    I've pre-ordered 4 different Vita games from Amazon that were all missing their pre-order bonuses as well. I am already against such things, but at the same time if i'm promised them I expect to receive them.
    May 27, 2017
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Dang dude I'm very sorry to hear that. Did you contact Amazon and get it straightned out?
    May 28, 2017
  5. zodaex
    zodaex
    I was able to more or less get it straightened out for the latest Vita Miku game (50% refund). And for Puyo Tetris I just returned it for a full refund and bought it locally where I knew they had copies with the bonus still. The other two I didn't realize they were suppose to come with anything when I bought them.
    May 28, 2017
  6. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Yeah the only downside with online pre-orders , is getting the game late. Sadly I don't want to support gamestop but its the best option where I live because Bestbuy, Walmart and Target don't take care of their games like Gamestop does. Neither do they have the stock or shipping care.
    May 29, 2017
    Retro8bit and zodaex like this.
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Not to mention that the Vita isn't even sold at those places much anymore (if at all). So Gamestop is pretty much the only place left to buy new release Vita titles at a brick and mortar store. Which is still my preferred method.
    Jun 1, 2017