Comments on Profile Post by Kurisutina

1. Fallen_Persona
    Fallen_Persona
    Seems like on the PS side, a lot of the new PS content got announced at Pre-TGS. Some great trailers and gameplay coming out so far. I'm really, really, impressed so far with the existing stuff. Hopefully more announcements indeed.
    Sep 18, 2014
  2. Kurisutina
    Kurisutina
    I'm more unsatisfied than anything else. PS Vita's still young but it can't seem to produce any hype inducing titles from Japan.
    Sep 19, 2014
  3. Fallen_Persona
    Fallen_Persona
    Yeah, I can't figure it out. Japan really isn't like the US when it comes to Vita support. I'm surprised with it's weekly sales it's not getting really nice titles. That's surprising, actually.

Vita still is quite young, it should definitely be getting more support than it is.
    Sep 19, 2014
  4. Kurisutina
    Kurisutina
    Well the biggest problem is Capcom and Square Enix in this equation. Bandai Namco's bringing the games you'd expect, Koei Tecmo has gone above and beyond. SEGA's delivering about as much as you'd expect as well. Oh and throw Konami's limited game development/release into that mix and you can see where problems are occurring.
    Sep 19, 2014
  5. Fallen_Persona
    Fallen_Persona
    Yeah, don't know what's up with Capcom there. They should have made Super AE instead of SFxT, for one, so being mad about those sales when it would cost about the same either way was pretty silly. Not sure why else they ignore it.
    Sep 19, 2014
  6. Fallen_Persona
    Fallen_Persona
    With Square bending over backward to follow where the money's going (hence: iPhone seeking), sadly, Capcom helpful in getting the Vita sales.

Konami...why do they develop so few projects at a time for such a large company? I never really understood that. Still don't.
    Sep 19, 2014
  7. Kurisutina
    Kurisutina
    Konami isn't just game publisher, there other business is much more profitable so they only do the sure fire game stuff. Kojima also took over the games operations.
    Sep 19, 2014
  8. Fallen_Persona
    Fallen_Persona
    Ah, that's a good point. They still make money probably from over-monetizing certain "children's card games", if you know what I mean, lol.

We'll see how they do going forward. I wish they would try a few more things, though.
    Sep 20, 2014
  9. Kurisutina
    Kurisutina
    I wish Konami would become a serious game development business again myself. That or sell the Game Division to a mega media publisher who WILL develop more game projects.
    Sep 20, 2014