Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. shadowman
    shadowman
    I think some retail games have crept up to £35. I know Japanese releases feel like they've become insanely expensive, which is why I stick to eBay UK and just grab them when they pop up cheap!
    Jul 31, 2017
  2. Digit
    Digit
    It's not you - The_stats_guy was asking me about the Telltale vita games (Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead Seasons 1 and 2) because he couldn't find them cheaply anymore in the UK. Once I checked again here recently, they'd been disappearing everywhere in Gamestops and I STILL haven't gotten season 1 yet for him (luckily, found Wolf Among Us cheaply before it disappeared).
    Jul 31, 2017
  3. Akros
    Akros
    It's not you, prices are going up everywhere. It's even either buy it now or die trying with some games.
    Aug 1, 2017
  4. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Akros that's the reason why I'm already getting the more rare games while they are still cheap enough.
    What I don't like on the other part are the "foreced" EU LE's like Slain, that will make a game only more expensive in the future because it has content I don't care about.
    Aug 2, 2017
    Akros likes this.
  5. Akros
    Akros
    Agree. It seems that since a while ago everything must have a CE o LE. It's simply nonsense.
    Aug 2, 2017
    shadowman likes this.
  6. shadowman
    shadowman
    Agreed on that point Akros. I'm not a big fan of CE's myself, pricey but not that great on additional content. I just prefer getting the game itself and its annoying when that;s not an option.
    Aug 2, 2017