Comments on Profile Post by DankZaku

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    PAL version is better than the US one though. But the chances of getting a PAL edition here in the states is slim to none sadly. Both look amazing though.
    Aug 8, 2017
  2. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    I can try to get one for you if you want? Already F5ing like a maniac on Amazon for a few hours hoping I don't miss out :) Don't want to push my luck by ordering two, but if Gamestop gets them I could order one from there too. Probably going to anyway :D
    Aug 9, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  3. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Is GAME a trustworthy place, like as in they won't oversell and cancel? I haven't even seen this announced but they have a PC CE listed. http://www.game.co.uk/en/ni-no-kuni-ii-revenant-kingdom-kings-edition-2024327 I think they offer international shipping. I have the US PS4 CE from amazon, might try to snag this one. Would rather order from Gamestop or Amazon but don't see it listed anywhere sadly.
    Aug 9, 2017
  4. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Also, thanks for the offer to help! Will def take you up on that if I can't get an order placed. The PAL version is 100% my top priority for this one. Looks so good!
    Aug 9, 2017
  5. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Aug 9, 2017
  6. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    GAME can be spotty for non-UKers. They do ship internationally and probably the site will accept your order, but their terms say that items that weigh more than 2 kg and/or cost over £100 will not ship internationally. I didn't realize that when I preordered the Destiny Taken King LE and they cancelled on me at the last possible moment before release.
    Aug 9, 2017
  7. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Aug 9, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  8. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    And if it comes down to it, I was able to put in an order at Gamestop when they made them available about an hour ago and I'm still patiently F5ing until the Amazon page finally goes live in order to get one there as well. Both of them don't offer the PC King's Edition yet though, and the game case will have the ugly USK rating on it.
    Aug 9, 2017
  9. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Have you used Shop To before? Do they charge upfront or when it ships? I was only going after the PC one to have something different since the PS4 one is sold here in the US. If need be, I will 100% take a PS4 PAL copy. That diorama and Vinyl looks amazing.

edit: just saw this "Dispatched to arrive by release date No up-front costs for pre-ordering." about to try and place an order!
    Aug 9, 2017
    AllHasRed likes this.
  10. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    I haven't used them yet personally but read nothing but good things around the web. I hope it works for you!
    Aug 9, 2017
  11. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Bummer, its not even letting me fully create my account. I keep getting "Status: INVALID
    Message: 3138 : The BillingState format is invalid." But when I try to edit my address it signs me out.
    Aug 9, 2017
  12. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    That sucks! I wanted to order from them earlier but I don't have my credit card on me right now and had to stop at that step of registration. Amazon have added the PC listing now but none of them are live yet. If you wouldn't mind getting the German version (they translated the subtitle, but the promo shot reflects that only on the game case and not the outer box and artbook), I'll put an order in when I can.
    Aug 9, 2017
  13. AllHasRed
  14. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I think they went up, then sold out already. That's what I've seen people say in a few places. I need to try again with ShopTo or GAME tomorrow with a different browser. Not sure what the problem is with ShopTo but still can't make an account. I keep getting the same error.
    Aug 10, 2017
  15. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Looks like ShopTo changed its listing "Please be aware that this product can only be shipped to UK and EU addresses. Additional delivery charges may apply to EU destinations."
    Aug 10, 2017
  16. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    I've had the Amazon listing open for most of yesterday afternoon and evening and unless it came and went at LRG Speed, they haven't opened preorders yet. But wait a Minute, I think I got something.....
    Aug 10, 2017
  17. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    PS4 version is sold out right now on Amazon UK, but PC is still available: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ni-No-Kuni-II-Revenant/dp/B074P5KY6C/
    I checked and they don't ship it to the US apparently, so I placed an order just to be sure. Maybe you can give it a try yourself, but if it doesn't work, I have one secured now that I can forward to you!
    Aug 10, 2017
    DankZaku and Mr Tornado like this.
  18. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Nice one. :) I can also get one at Shopto if needs be, but shipping that size package via Royal Mail can cost up to £50 due to size & weight. :( I see on the LRG forum that someone in the US has managed to order via Amazon UK with very cheap shipping.
    Aug 10, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  19. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Wow thanks for the heads up! When I logged into Amazon UK (I have an account) not only did it let me order the PC Kings Edition, its dropped the price down to £116.66 then with shipping only £121.61. Hopefully they honor the order! Thank you both for your help! Amazon UK is cheaper for me than both GAME and ShopTo.
    Aug 10, 2017
    AllHasRed likes this.
  20. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Just to be absolutely sure, I ordered another PC King's Edition from Amazon Germany when they were finally sold earlier today, so if anything should change unexpectedly and they cancel your order, I've got you covered! Though now I need to remember how many orders to cancel on my end since that makes three of em now for me :D
    Aug 10, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  21. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    My UK order comes out to £143.19 btw, so you'll be much better off with the direct order through Amazon!
    Aug 10, 2017
  22. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Thanks, I really appreciate the help! I will let you know if anything changes with my Amazon UK order. I'm in the same boat lol I have three US copies on order. One for myself and a backup, then one for a friend in case she can't place an order herself. I will need to remember and cancel them in time.
    Aug 10, 2017
    AllHasRed likes this.