Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    They didn't say anything through the Kickstarter? I saw Douglas post photos of the game already on Twitter. The KS cover looks awesome, glad I have a trade worked out for a copy.
    Aug 21, 2017
  2. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Haven't even had shipping confirmation for the LRG variant!
    Aug 21, 2017
  3. shadowman
    shadowman
    Oh yeah, forgot I backed this. I'm sure it'll get dispatched when they have the chance. KS stuff usually takes a while, I just had my Mighty No 9 stuff dispatched and that game was released at least a year ago now!
    Aug 21, 2017
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Been noticing a lot of other Vita fans have been expressing their concern over this as well.
    Aug 22, 2017
  5. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Wondering about that too. They posted a picture of both variants on Twitter a few days ago, so they have them already. I would suppose the automated shipping notification only shows the products on the actual order, since the Kickstarter variant was never an item on the store, so maybe they will be included in our packages after all? That would mean a lot of extra cross-referencing though.
    Aug 22, 2017
  6. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Yep, I saw that picture as well, but they didn't mention anything about shipping. :/ Guessing they're being shipped separately. :(
    Aug 23, 2017