Comments on Profile Post by KaiserDragon

1. shadowman
    shadowman
    I did, mainly for Star Fox 2 though you can't complain at the line up of games, its excellent. Now to see if Amazon fulfills my order or not...
    Sep 15, 2017
  2. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Me too, but I'm probably going to cancel it.
    Sep 15, 2017
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Nope! I'm happy with my PS4 Pro, XB1S, Alienware laptop, PS Vita Slim and PS TV micro console! That is more than enough gaming hardware for me. ;)
    Sep 15, 2017
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I was tempted to, but just decided to stick with my SNES flash cartridge. Which is basically what the Mini is.
    Sep 15, 2017
  5. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    shadowman Hmm, Amazon pre-order is not always confirmed? If you don't mind me asking, How much do they list it for? I missed out Play-Asia pre-order period so I can't see their current price listing.

Mr Tornado having a change of heart? Don't they (stores) penalize us if we cancel our pre-order?
    Sep 16, 2017
    shadowman likes this.
  6. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Renegade Bastard, Heh! can't see anyone complain with those Line-Up!!!

Retro8bit, I tried to look around for what SNES flash cartridge is but to no avail, so they are some kind of emulators for the Super Famicom?
    Sep 16, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  7. shadowman
    shadowman
    I think my preorder is for £70-80. So RRP, but many people have had pre orders cancelled due to over ordering on Amazon's part so I won't trust my order until its in my hands!
    Sep 17, 2017
  8. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    shadowman Thank you for the information. I didn't know that will be the case with Amazon purchases. Hopefully you will get your order fulfilled.

That's a pretty fair price I guess, I might get her then if I can find a stock somewhere.

Everyone had their start from somewhere, from me it's Super Famicom.
    Sep 18, 2017