Comments on Profile Post by DojoDan

1. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Jeez. Outbid again. I suppose a ton of money isn't enough!
    Sep 16, 2017
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Don't do it, bud! That is too much to pay for a physical title! Use that money and buy a New 2DS XL or another Vita instead!
    Sep 16, 2017
  3. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    You're completely right mate. I just get caught up in needing it. It's only a damn game when all said n done. Deep breaths!
    Sep 17, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Yes! I don't want you to spend all your hard earned vidja game monies on a single game! Shantae is an amazing game, but that price for physical, tho! I went and looked at the latest pricing. It's insane!!! :(

Instead, treat yourself to some new hardware for a change! :)
    Sep 17, 2017
    DojoDan likes this.
  5. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Gameboy Color version I take it?
    Sep 17, 2017
  6. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Retro8bit Pirates curse. Altho it's not far off the GBC price.
    Sep 17, 2017
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Ah I see, haven't checked the prices on those as of late. Did you miss out on them when LRGs released them? Or did you just change your mind on it?
    Sep 17, 2017
    DojoDan likes this.
  8. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Like an idiot I passed at the time. I hadn't started collecting for the ps4 at that time. I was on the fence but yeah.. big mistake.
    Sep 17, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  9. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Don't feel bad man, we've all made those mistakes. I think I made one this past week with Caladrius. Passed on it at the time, now I'm beginning to regret it.
    Sep 17, 2017
  10. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    There's always the Eng Asian version? I could be up for a swap if you happen to be bored of your Pirates Curse :)
    Sep 18, 2017
  11. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I didn't know there was an Asian English version! :O Unfortunately I never bought any of the Shantae games on PS4, sorry man. :(
    Sep 18, 2017
  12. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Don't worry :) I know a few ppl like the LRG Caladrius cover better but I quite like the Asian/Eng cover to be honest.
    Sep 18, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  13. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I'm gonna hope on Ebay and check that version out, many thanks for the tip. :)
    Sep 18, 2017
    DojoDan likes this.