Comments on Profile Post by DojoDan

1. zodaex
    zodaex
    A third Bullet Girls game was also recently announced. Now if they'd only make Arcana Heart 4.
    Sep 19, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Whaaaaaaat?! It's amazing how many games are still being announced for Vita, even after it's "Death"! (It was in fact announced for Vita and/or PS4 correct?) I never played the first Gal*Gun for Vita, but it looked like an uh *ahem* interesting little anime game. ;)
    Sep 20, 2017
  3. zodaex
    zodaex
    Well technically the GalGun for Vita was the 2nd GalGun game (Double Peace). The first GalGun was an Xbox 360 exclusive strangely enough. I got kinda a bad vibe from it's publisher P-Cube though. They are asking $90 dollars for a single D.L.C. that simply makes clothing semi-transparent. You couldn't even call that a micro transaction :p
    Sep 20, 2017
    DojoDan and Retro8bit like this.
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I heard about it this morning. From what I've seen it's coming to PS4 and Switch only. D:
    Sep 20, 2017
  5. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Yeah sorry. Ps4 only on a Vita site but I enjoyed Double Peace. Simple fun. zodaex Interesting fact mate I didn't know about the 360 vers. Agreed with DLC pricing. No need for such high prices.
    Sep 20, 2017