Comments on Profile Post by Retro8bit

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I tried Danganronpa. A few hours in, I disliked the game so much, I sold off the trilogy of games I had! LOL

I hope you enjoy your time with the title, tho. :)
    Sep 30, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  2. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Haven't got the chance to own any of the Danganronpa games yet, but I do watch their Animation ver.

Hmm speaking about Halloween, I don't think I have any un-opened "Spooky" game to celebrate with...I will go have another look at my shelve.
    Sep 30, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  3. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Renegade Bastard - It's certainly not a series for everyone. How far did you make it into?

KaiserDragon - Corpse Party would be a good one, and Yomawari. Do you have those?
    Oct 1, 2017
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    So long ago, I can’t barely even remember, Retro8bit! I remember some time around a puzzle sequence that I kept failing, because I had no idea what to do! So... I rage quit and never went back to the series.
    Oct 1, 2017
  5. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Retro8bit, Neither of them unfortunately. I'm not really a Horror enthusiast with exceptions of Zombies and Gothic, I kinda like those.
    I even have a plan on getting "School Girl/Zombie Hunter" later.

"Persona 5" is currently the closest I found which I probably start as we draw closer to the Halloween later on. Maybe "Date A Live" also? with all those "Spirits" around, especially "Nightmare" :D
    Oct 2, 2017