Comments on Profile Post by The_stats_guy

1. shadowman
    shadowman
    Just do yourself a favour and look up a vid/guide to the combat/controls on 6. Its got a deceptively deep combat system, but the game does a terrible job of teaching you that.
    Oct 8, 2017
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Strongly agreed with shadowman. I played and beat RE6 on PS3 years back. It’s a hella action packed 3rd person shooter with fairly deep combat manuevers and mechanics.
    Oct 8, 2017
    The_stats_guy likes this.
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Leon’s campaign was the best of the bunch in RE6 by far. Just one renegade’s opinion, tho. No need to go spreading it around or anything.
    Oct 8, 2017
  4. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I have completed both 5 & 6 back when i had an xbox 360... don't remember too much about them though. Never played 7
    Oct 8, 2017
  5. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Surprised by you saying it has a deep combat system, i don't recall it being much different to RE5 but it has been a while!
    Oct 8, 2017
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Way more tactical combat maneuvers are capable in RE6 vs RE5!

I own RE7 as well and never played it yet. I’m waiting on borrowing a PS VR to play it in VR! LOL
    Oct 8, 2017
  7. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    I don't remembered RE6's combat system being deep as well, in my case, maybe it was because I was busy laughing while playing them. Played split-screen with my bro, good laugh :D.
    Oct 8, 2017
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    That’s what also helped the combat system out in RE6! Co-Op was a blast. But yeah, RE6 had more manuevers you could do whilst in combat vs other RE titles.
    Oct 8, 2017
  9. ninty72
    ninty72
    I went through a phase like that ...with women though cost me a blimming fortune it did lol ;)
    Oct 9, 2017
  10. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    And you couldn't have picked a better time of the year to do it!
    Oct 9, 2017
  11. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    ninty72 kids are far worse... trust me. My wife wants a winter suit for the pushchair with sheepskin lining.... £130!!
    Oct 9, 2017