Comments on Profile Post by DojoDan

1. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Nah it'll be fine. 4k copies and none have sold out quickly yet. What you worried about?
    Oct 30, 2017
  2. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    What is "bricking it"?
    Oct 30, 2017
  3. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    I think you can safely relax! 4000 would be plenty even for LRG who usually move their stock a lot more quickly than P-A. I'm sure a lot of people who already bought the PS4 version don't want to double dip and this one will be mostly for the hardcore Vita folk like us. Would be very surprising if this sold out right away!
    Oct 30, 2017
  4. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    So 1 November is just the 'registering interest' phase with preorders a few days later. I wonder what time the first phase will go live?
    Oct 30, 2017
  5. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    KaiserDragon To put it blunty, it means sh!tting bricks with worry or panic ;)

I wouldn't get so worked up if post-release ebay prices wern't so high. I know PA's dont go quite so quick, so yeah, there is that.
    Oct 30, 2017
  6. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I missed out on the PS4 even though I got my order in, so yeah, I'm definitely bricking it over the Vita one lol. I'm right there with ya DojoDan
    Oct 30, 2017
    DojoDan likes this.
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Only thing that's worrying me a tad is that ESRB logo. It's certainly going to tempt more collectors now that it's going to be on future releases.
    Oct 30, 2017
    DojoDan likes this.
  8. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    DojoDan Oh haha I see! !

Play-Asia have the "PayPal Checkout" option right? that should help to cut through the check-out queue.

I don't think I will buy the game though, so I'm pretty relax I guess.
    Oct 31, 2017
  9. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Nov 1, 2017
    KaiserDragon likes this.