Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Switch and Steam Link took over our living room (need to get another Switch next year).
    Oct 31, 2017
  2. zodaex
    zodaex
    I never use my PS4 either. I only use the controller it came with. The monthly fee to play online games kinda killed it for me. Graphics don't matter much to me.
    Oct 31, 2017
    Vita_Girl likes this.
  3. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    The reason for me are the games, the good ones on PS4 are better on PC so I play them there.

And PS4 controller works perfectly with Steam Link :D
    Oct 31, 2017
  4. Sundance
    Sundance
    Yeah, witcher 3 is two completely different game on PC and PS4. Have not touched it since HZD. Will be getting it back to work for Ghost of Tsushima , RDR 2 , TLOU 2 and The frozen wilds though. BTW How is steam link working for you? It's on sale now for $14.99 will it get any cheaper on black Friday?
    Nov 1, 2017
  5. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Yeah I'm kinda the same way. Been playing my Vita so much that I mostly use my PS4 for video streaming.
    Nov 1, 2017
  6. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Sundance we have a wired gigabit network for our home PC's and Link is wired too, in some timing based games like Pinball FX there is some small (annoying) input lag, for the rest it's good.
    Nov 1, 2017
  7. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    I don't know if it gets cheaper, I got lucky to get it for €1,10 from steam combined with ICEY, total was €9,49 + €8,80 shipping.

€18,29 for it total with a game was a killer deal for me, but it is worth €25 for me as standalone device especially if it's cheaper.

Works perfectly with DS4 or Switch Pro controller.
    Nov 1, 2017
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Since I purchased another Switch... my PS4 Pro has been seeing a whole lot less playtime as of late. :O
    Nov 1, 2017
    zodaex likes this.
  9. shadowman
    shadowman
    I've managed to split my time evenly between my Switch, PS4 Pro and Vita. Too many great games on all of them to not play them all!
    Nov 1, 2017
  10. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I'm pretty much just focusing on the Vita for now. If I don't I'll never finish all these games.
    Nov 2, 2017
  11. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    I play my Vita more than anything I have so yeah my ps4pro is covered up so that it doesn't collect tons of dust...im in love with my Vita n modded pstvs. I mean I have so,many vita games that vita takes precedence over all other consoles I own.
    Nov 2, 2017