Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    How does that even make sense?
    Nov 6, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    LMFAO! Good thing I passed on that title! I bought Ys VII: Lacrimosa of Dana instead. ;)
    Nov 6, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  3. zodaex
    zodaex
    PSTV support?
    Nov 6, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    ^Yes what Sir Zodaex said. I still have mine in the shrink wrap, as I've been curious if it's compatible with the PSTV too.
    Nov 6, 2017
  5. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    unfortunately it's not compatible with the PSTV, which doesn't make sense because Celceta and VIII are PSTV compatible
    Nov 6, 2017
  6. lesdennis
    lesdennis
    sigh I'm almost finished with the game (which has been awesome fun), I really don't want to download a 1.3 gig patch for my physical version.....
    Nov 6, 2017
  7. zodaex
    zodaex
    Axeru, only some versions of Celceda are compatible. It's not compatible in every region.
    Nov 6, 2017
  8. Pata
    Pata
    Citizens of Earth first update was also the size of the game, and with that installed the game's size doubled.
    Nov 6, 2017
  9. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Helldivers on Vita as well if I remember right?
    Nov 7, 2017
  10. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I was just about to say that I thought Celceda wasn't PSTV compatible. At least not the US version. *weeps*
    Nov 7, 2017
  11. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    US version isn’t compatible?! Physical and/or digital? I never tried my US physical on my PS-TV micro console yet...
    Nov 7, 2017
  12. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Not sure about digital, but I know physical isn't. Least not without the mod anyway.
    Nov 7, 2017
  13. zodaex
    zodaex
    The U.S. and Japanese Celceda is whitelisted, while the European version isn't.
    Nov 7, 2017