Comments on Profile Post by DankZaku

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    some cool extras in the launch edition like they have their previous Switch releases.
    Nov 20, 2017
  2. shadowman
    shadowman
    Since its Nicalis I just hope they manage tor release it in Europe at all! They take forever to get their games out over here :(
    Nov 20, 2017
  3. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Have Nicalis managed to get extras in all their releases so far?
    Nov 20, 2017
  4. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    shadowman yeah I see people saying the same thing when they post something on Twitter. Can you import from VGP? Mr Tornado Yep. Binding of Isaac, Cave Story, Tiny Barbarian and Little Dew 2 all had manuals and various extras.
    Nov 20, 2017
  5. shadowman
    shadowman
    Yeah, importing works best for me. Did that for Cave Story and got it on its USA release. Still not sure if its out in Europe...
    Nov 20, 2017
  6. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Yep, I can preorder through VG+. A great shop/site & also 365games.co.uk who stock quite a few import games nowadays.
    Nov 20, 2017
  7. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Gonna preorder this on switch tonight. Is anyone putting a preorder in fo atelier LE tomorrow from nisa? I do love a 1 month delay for payment :-)
    Nov 20, 2017
  8. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    The_stats_guy do you need to have played the previous ones to enjoy the one on Switch?
    Nov 20, 2017
  9. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I'm no expert in atelier... you won't have to enjoy all the 15-20 previous games, but may benefit from the sophie and firis games on ps4 as this is the 3rd game of the mysterious storyline
    Nov 20, 2017
  10. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    They were released digitally on vita as well, but i bought ps4 physical as i'd rather own the disc and remote play
    Nov 20, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  11. Pata
    Pata
    Just chimming in, Wonderboy is going to have a physical release on both Switch and PS4 in Europe, confirmed by the devs themselves. Cave Story+ is supposedly coming to Europe too.
    Nov 20, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  12. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Wow only $10? And to think that was the version everyone was making a big deal of.
    Nov 20, 2017