Comments on Profile Post by DojoDan

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I can't stand that either. I've got a sign "IF YOU ARE ILL, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER MY CUBICLE. SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU NEED HELP. THANKS" That I put up 4 years ago when I was taking care of a family member who had neck/back surgery and couldn't get sick. Sneezing or coughing could have been very bad news for him.
    Nov 29, 2017
  2. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Some people took offense (the ones who come to work sick, claim its just a cold but we all know better) and went to HR. The lady in HR thought the sign was great, sent it out and told people if you choose to come to work sick, have respect for your coworkers an do not eat in the break room or use the front coffee pots. :)
    Nov 29, 2017
    TheAtom and DojoDan like this.
  3. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Ah nice, I like that approach. I think I'll put a sign on the door to our whole building! Unfortunately our HR lady just went home, ill :/ I've opened the door to let the germs out. I've still picked something up tho.
    Nov 29, 2017
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Hate that too. I admire people being so dedicated to their job, but not at the risk of other people's health.
    Nov 30, 2017
  5. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    So if people with babies/kids in nursery had time off whenever they had a cold, they'd be off half the year... and lose their house due to not being able to pay the mortgage
    Nov 30, 2017
  6. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    That isn't me being argumentative btw, just an observations from a parent of a 1yr old :-)
    Nov 30, 2017