DankZaku likes this.
  3. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Mine is arriving saturday with my themed pro controller. Can't wait
    Nov 29, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.
  4. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    My NA copy just shipped. Should hopefully be here Friday. I want the pro controller but I already have one and its $75 bucks lol.
    Nov 29, 2017
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  5. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I already have the splatoon one, but need a 2nd one for my wife to play bomberman and mariokart with me. I'd rather just keep the joycons connected to the system
    Nov 29, 2017
  6. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Watched an unboxing video a few days ago, it would look perfect on a shelf.
    Nov 30, 2017
  7. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Kinda forgot that I had preordered this! Got my shipping confirmation overnight, it might even arrive a day early :) Then Doom VFR should hopefully arrive soon as well. This has been a hard week on my finances :( If you need help tracking down a EU LE, hit me up. Amazon Germany still have stock and the EU version should be universal (i. e. no separate USK logo hopefully).
    Nov 30, 2017
    Retro8bit and DankZaku like this.
  8. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    UK amazon has sold out of LE by the look of it.... not sure if this is going to be hard to find later down the line
    Nov 30, 2017
  9. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Ours isn't too bad, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dx7pz2EWn8) our art book is hard cover it seems. But you guys get WAY better packaging, jewel case for the CD and an actual game case in addition to the steel book. Mine should arrive tomorrow. Should I double dip? lol
    Nov 30, 2017
    The_stats_guy likes this.
  10. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I have to find a way to get a regular case though.
    Nov 30, 2017
  11. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I'll be honest, I was kinda hoping they would bundle the LE with a mini figure. Think that would have really sealed the deal.
    Nov 30, 2017
  12. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Oh man, just got this in the post and it is huge and heavy. Gonna open it up later and get some pics on the switchplayer forums
    Dec 1, 2017
    DankZaku likes this.