Comments on Profile Post by DankZaku

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I had to get the maintenance guy to open the back panel to get it out. All corners are squashed, and dings down both sides. IDK if Fangamer will even exchange it but going to email them anyway.
    Nov 30, 2017
  2. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Ah, that's a shame. :(
    Nov 30, 2017
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Damn! :(
    Nov 30, 2017
  4. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    That sucks :( Hope you can work something out, if not with Fangamer, then perhaps with the postal service?
    Nov 30, 2017
  5. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Ouch! Sorry to hear. My copy of Axiom Verge suffered a simular fate. Darn Amazon and their bubble mailer wraps.
    Nov 30, 2017
  6. Billybobbean
    Billybobbean
    I know them feels, got Utawaruremono yesterday from Yodel and the parcel was open and the box crushed beyond use. Fortunately it was amazon so I got it sorted. fingers crossed for you.
    Nov 30, 2017
  7. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I emailed Fan Gamer to see what they can do. Hopefully they can help out or file a claim with USPS since they were the sender. The internal stuff if perfectly fine though. Just waiting to hear back now.
    Nov 30, 2017
  8. 2048Dan
    2048Dan
    That sucks. :(
    Playing the game right now myself, it's pretty cool.
    Nov 30, 2017
  9. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Goddamn! I hate when that happens. Delivery/postal folk don't care about people's packages. I had this happen once to my LE Senren Kagura vita game. I just taped it up nicely as possible.
    Dec 1, 2017